Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My QV arrived today. I am in South Florida. I bought a car on order from Jim from Alfa of stongville (Ohio). He is great to deal with. I should have it next week. Very excited!

Black interior with red stitching. Carbon fiber wheel. No sparco seats for me.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Excellent! It is super exciting to peel the wrappers off. Have fun, wish we were down south with you as well to get some drive time in. The roads up in the Northeast are all covered in snow-melt brine. Haven't driven mine since before Thanksgiving.

Have fun!

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Awesome! Although I saw mine with hood cover, stickers and rear bumper cushion only. Note the tension along the side skirt below the passenger door. This is how the skirts get chipped in shipping. No room to absorb an impact. My chip was in that area! Look carefully, and on the lower edge of the steering wheel as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Excellent! It is super exciting to peel the wrappers off. Have fun, wish we were down south with you as well to get some drive time in. The roads up in the Northeast are all covered in snow-melt brine. Haven't driven mine since before Thanksgiving.

Have fun!
That's a long hiatus! Before I leave the office I check the temperature..if it's above 40 and its dry (relatively), I get home, give my wife a peck and "see ya later....."

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
My QV arrived today. I am in South Florida. I bought a car on order from Jim from Alfa of stongville (Ohio). He is great to deal with. I should have it next week. Very excited!

Black interior with red stitching. Carbon fiber wheel. No sparco seats for me.
I really like your color choice. That Alfa plastico bianca really shows off the lines of the car :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I really like your color choice. That Alfa plastico bianca really shows off the lines of the car :D
I think it's the rare "Profilactico Bianca Tri Colore".....very rare.... >:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts