Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
@wincenzo: i installed yesterday the black scudetto. I like the V, still to decide if I will install the carbon imitation logo circle form.
A comparison pic before/after. Cheers

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Someone posted this on Facebook. He has kept stock springs but larger tyres. The stance looks fantastic IMO without ultraskim rubber band sidewalls. Better than lowering springs. I haven't calcualyes the difference in rolling circumference between the stock and these larger sidewall tyres. Apparently no rubbing moving forwards but in reverse at very slow speeds there is slight rubbing noise at one single point which he just drives past and then no issues. This is on an ealry 2017 car.

Screenshot_20210207-095457_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210207-095516_Samsung Internet.jpg

·
Registered
206 Posts
Greetings from Italy to you all,

...some pics with 20'' wheels and lowered just a touch (25mm).
I cannot go any lower than that otherwise I have issues with getting in/out from my garage. But I like the current setup so much and I wouldn't change it even if I could

I would like to change the V logo and emblem cover with carbon ones. What do you guys think, should I go for that ?

ciao View attachment 107705 View attachment 107706 View attachment 107707 View attachment 107708 View attachment 107709 View attachment 107710
Greetings @wincenzo

Your car looks great.
I think the carbon V will look good. I wasn't sure about the carbon surround for the front emblem but as it came with the V I stuck it on to try it and left it on.
Instead of having a the black rear Giulia badge I just removed the badge altogether.
And I fitted monochrome front and rear emblems to match the factory monochrome emblems on the wheels and steering wheel.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Greetings @wincenzo

Your car looks great.
I think the carbon V will look good. I wasn't sure about the carbon surround for the front emblem but as it came with the V I stuck it on to try it and left it on.
Instead of having a the black rear Giulia badge I just removed the badge altogether.
And I fitted monochrome front and rear emblems to match the factory monochrome emblems on the wheels and steering wheel.
The blacked out look is amazzzinggg on this!! Nicely done! (y)(y)

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Greetings @wincenzo

Your car looks great.

View attachment 108352

View attachment 108354

View attachment 108355

View attachment 108356
Are the monochrome emblems covers or replacements?

Reactions: dwroman55

·
Registered
206 Posts
Are the monochrome emblems covers or replacements?
Unfortunately they are stick on covers. I tried to find actual badge replacements but couldn't find any. Much easier to fit I guess and they've held on well. I wasn't sure they'd last but they're coming up to 2 years old soon.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts