Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Italy to you all,

...some pics with 20'' wheels and lowered just a touch (25mm).
I cannot go any lower than that otherwise I have issues with getting in/out from my garage. But I like the current setup so much and I wouldn't change it even if I could

I would like to change the V logo and emblem cover with carbon ones. What do you guys think, should I go for that ?

ciao
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
12.jpg

·
Registered
460 Posts
I could never lower this car. I would be scraping everywhere but it does look gorgeous.

As for a carbon scudetto and blacked out Giulia badge (my two cents)... I have a Vesuvio grey Giulia and added the CF scudetto and removed it after a couple of months. I know people like the “murdered” look with a black car but the silver scudetto offers a contrast that gives your car distinctive recognition from a distance. It is what makes an Alfa an Alfa. I did keep the Nero Giulia badge though, because again, the eye is drawn to the silver AR badge on the boot/trunk and there is more symmetry as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It looks fabulous lowered and with '20 wheels (y)
In regards to CF scudetto, I guess it's a matter of taste, and most importantly, you should like it.

I have just bought a carbon imitation scudetto of ebay, which i plan to put this weekend on my black Giulia Veloce. If useful, i will put before/after photo.

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q2
731 Posts
Looks great.
In my humble opinion, i prefer the silver scudetto, just because it looks more iconic. With a black/carbon scudetto , it would almost be invisible from a distance....and would kinda look like its "missing" (from what i've seen). But thats just me, im sure there are many who prefer it that way.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Nice configuration. It looks amazing. The CF roof exposed on a black exterior car is something special. Where in Italy?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can I ask what tyres you are running on. They look very low profile. What is the ride like on the tyre/wheel/suspension combination you have.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can I ask what tyres you are running on. They look very low profile. What is the ride like on the tyre/wheel/suspension combination you have.
Bridgestone 245/30 and 285/25. I feel the car as more responsive. It's also stiffer and less comfortable as a result of that, but I like the handling much more than before.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
This thread I started may help

Also what wheels are those? Forged OEM stelvio?

·
Registered
32 Posts
How does rotating mass compare to the 19s? I'm guessing it's not too bad but could slow acceleration down a hair. Do they feel similar in weight with a wheel mounted when you switched them?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This thread I started may help

Also what wheels are those? Forged OEM stelvio?
thanks for sharing that thread... and yes, it does help.
Yes the wheels are the OEM Stelvio Quadrifoglio

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
thanks for sharing that thread... and yes, it does help.
Yes the wheels are the OEM Stelvio Quadrifoglio
What tires are you running? I checked tire rack and they didn't seem to offer anything performancy for either summer or winter in OEM sqv sizing

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
2,849 Posts
I live in Abruzzo (Roccaraso area)
I was going to say Abruzzo, but I had a coastal town pictured with the hills in the background and the building architecture - it just looks so familiar -

we are north of Pescara, on the coast, vicino a Giulianova

che bella macchina

1 - 20 of 28 Posts