Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the support everyone, especially DMD. Thanks also for the spray on wrap tip. I'll see if they have it at Pep Boys. Right now I am stuck at work. Plan to sign tomorrow. More pics tonight.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Congrats John! Let's plan to take them out on a playdate next spring!:grin2:

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
692 Posts
Thanks for the support everyone, especially DMD. Thanks also for the spray on wrap tip. I'll see if they have it at Pep Boys. Right now I am stuck at work. Plan to sign tomorrow. More pics tonight.
Looks great! Congrats again.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats John! Let's plan to take them out on a playdate next spring!:grin2:
Confirmed! Thanks everyone. I should leave early today to get down there with time for pics. Cross your fingers. Lunchtime now. Call my broker haha.
0:)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Beautiful, congratulations! Looks a lot like mine, as you also chose the bright 5-holes. I think it's a great look for the car. And what great timing...a perfect Christmas gift. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bright 5 holes, Yellow calipers, Ice interior. What I call the "Scuderia Sport" edition as opposed to "Bad Ass" or "Lazy Track Brake Dust" package. ;) The other sales guy and GM were drooling and laughing about how gorgeous it is. ;) Ice is really clean, don't worry about it. It's not on the floor. ;) Green and White stitching completes the "Tricolori" look.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Congratulations! It has been a long long long long time coming!

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Congrats John, perfect timing for xmas too! :D Been a lonnnnnnnng wait but now it should be all excitement! Hope to see her at some meets in 2018 :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts