Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

My Quad has arrived!

10K views 67 replies 32 participants last post by  John_K_348 
#1 ·
Thanks for the support everyone, especially DMD. Thanks also for the spray on wrap tip. I'll see if they have it at Pep Boys. Right now I am stuck at work. Plan to sign tomorrow. More pics tonight.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Confirmed! Thanks everyone. I should leave early today to get down there with time for pics. Cross your fingers. Lunchtime now. Call my broker haha.
0:)

#7 ·
Beautiful, congratulations! Looks a lot like mine, as you also chose the bright 5-holes. I think it's a great look for the car. And what great timing...a perfect Christmas gift. Enjoy!

#9 ·
Bright 5 holes, Yellow calipers, Ice interior. What I call the "Scuderia Sport" edition as opposed to "Bad Ass" or "Lazy Track Brake Dust" package. ;) The other sales guy and GM were drooling and laughing about how gorgeous it is. ;) Ice is really clean, don't worry about it. It's not on the floor. ;) Green and White stitching completes the "Tricolori" look.

#21 ·
Haha, here's how I see the spring going... 360 oil change, replace front ball joints, then maybe all the bushings, then maybe major at FoNE (less and easier than 348 haha-cam belts). But seriously, probably just oil change and ball joints. While the 360 is on stands...Drive the pants (panties haha) off La Signora Giulia.

Night test drive.. stand by! :D

Reactions: MDriver
#23 · (Edited)
OK now the epic pics. Night test drive. Dirty and no bath until next week, unless I detail it at home. But my plates might not come in until then anyway!

Attachments

#24 ·
Pics

Attachments

#25 ·
Pics

Attachments

#26 ·
Pics

Attachments

#27 ·
I'm running out of adjectives. "It's so awesomely effing sweet!" And that's just dynamic mode.
:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.