Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered it May of 2017 but finally got it here! Love the car drives like a dream and looks fantastic! I had lots of modifications done, purchased them through maddness. All fit perfect except air conditioning vent covers. I will call them this week to get those returned and new ones sent out.

Thanks for all the info on this site!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Congrats! How many miles have you done or literally just taken her home? :) any future plans other than enjoy.

Dang I even like your garage doors, I'm building a new garage and have a castle style house, they'd look quite fitting ;)

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
All that carbon and you didn't order the wheel? Looks great anyway ;) Be careful with your steering wheel it can scuff easily. Still no clue how mine happened. Looks like it happened twice in shipping, while the cloth collar was in place, and on exit both times. Leather was pulled outward towards the door. Let us know how the sparcos feel long term. My power heated seats are incredible. It's been 17 years for me since I had a new car ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ordered it with the carbon steering wheel. Unfortunately something got messed up and came with leather steering wheel. Dealer working with me on options. Sparco seats feel great so far but haven't had to sit in them for any extended period of time.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Ordered it May of 2017 but finally got it here! Love the car drives like a dream and looks fantastic! I had lots of modifications done, purchased them through maddness. All fit perfect except air conditioning vent covers. I will call them this week to get those returned and new ones sent out.

How do you like the overlay carbon fiber pieces? Specifically for the center stack A/C controls and center console? Do they fit beyond your expectations or ?

Thanks much!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Congratulations !!
Is she a MY17 or 18?
If a 2018, has the ACP-AA function been enabled?

·
Registered
74 Posts

Are you referring to the round carbon overlays that Madness offers? Was it a design or manufacturing problem because I was thinking of ordering them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Air Conditioning vents were obviously the wrong ones as they were way too small and different shapes then the stock ones. They will be sending me new ones out and I am sending back the old ones. Should be fixed within the week. Maddness was easy to work with and I highly recommend them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts