Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i ordered just last 7 of june a new Giulia Veloce Q4 280 CV with follow specs:

- Veloce Q4
- Blu Misano colour
- yellow calipers
- 19 inches rims (5 holes burnished)
- Pack performance (AT8 gearbox)
- Pack lusso noce veloce
- Pack lighting
- Pack driver assistance
- Pack clima
- Pack convenience
- Back air vent eur

Is in the configuration colours of the italian launch, i like this clear blue and also the 19" 5 holes wheel, i hope she will be not so hard on the street and also for this reason i added also the Performance pack that include the electronic adjustable shok absorbers.
The "pack lusso noce veloce" include extended good leather on dashboard and doors.

I did not a test drive in the car, i trusted of a friend who purchased same car and my dealer, but now after watched on this forum in the problem section ... i'm a little worried, Also if all the italian magazines spoken in a great way about this car, especially the great handling, the strong engine and the wonderful gearbox ZF 8 speed ....

Follow some pictures from web how will be my Giulia Veloce, last is the Giulia Nuova Super Azzurro Le Mans ....
My father had the 1976 Giulia Nuova Super 1300, I was young, i remember that can run good but the steel plate of the body was bad (like all italian car of that era...), rust came from more points also from single plate! Probably becasue they did'nt make a protection before painting ....
Engine run very nice (90 HP for a 1290 cc on 1976 was very good) also if head gasket life not was so hight due to the oil leakage from the 6 orings that was in the gaskets ...
Who of your that have disassemblied this engines series know very well.

As i wrote in the presentation section, this Veloce for me is like a successor of th ecar of my father, wiht a similar colour, that unfortunately can't see becasue died on 2014 ....

Best at all.

Fabio

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Nice!

Your Veloce is very similar to the Ti we just bought. Like you, we ordered ours and waited. We have about 350 (560km) miles on her now. Ours is Montecarlo blue with Lusso cream interior. I wanted the dark 5-hole teledial wheels you get, but it's not allowed here because of the Lusso interior. I will buy them later. Ours is the Q2 with LSD, active suspension and paddle shifters.

She a very nice car to drive. I think you'll be very happy. She feels good in the canyons, for a big saloon. I can't push her as hard as I can push my 4C, but she goes where I tell her without complaining. Smooth and quiet. Firm without being rigid, smooth without being too soft.

Less than 1% of the cars are having new car issues. That's to be expected with the first run of a new car, regardless of who makes the car. So far, we have not experienced any problems. Maybe we don't drive enough?

My father has two vintage Alfas, not a Super though. One is a 1963 Giulia Spider and the other is a 1966 GTV (step nose).
I own a 2015 4C (Launch Edition) as well as the 2017 Giulia Ti Q2.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blu Misano is extremely beautiful, good choice. Also Q4 is a winner, I expect we will see the Quadrifoglio in a Q4 version soon - so it can keep up with the Stelvio :cool:

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,907 Posts
Yes, be excited and don't worry!

These are so much fun to drive, your main concerns will only be Tutor and fuel costs! Haha!

Auguri, and benvenuto!

·
Vendor
4,357 Posts
Hello, i ordered just last 7 of june a new Giulia Veloce Q4 280 CV with follow specs:

- Veloce Q4
- Blu Misano colour
- yellow calipers
- 19 inches rims (5 holes burnished)
- Pack performance (AT8 gearbox)
- Pack lusso noce veloce
- Pack lighting
- Pack driver assistance
- Pack clima
- Pack convenience
- Back air vent eur

Is in the configuration colours of the italian launch, i like this clear blue and also the 19" 5 holes wheel, i hope she will be not so hard on the street and also for this reason i added also the Performance pack that include the electronic adjustable shok absorbers.
The "pack lusso noce veloce" include extended good leather on dashboard and doors.

I did not a test drive in the car, i trusted of a friend who purchased same car and my dealer, but now after watched on this forum in the problem section ... i'm a little worried, Also if all the italian magazines spoken in a great way about this car, especially the great handling, the strong engine and the wonderful gearbox ZF 8 speed ....

Follow some pictures from web how will be my Giulia Veloce, last is the Giulia Nuova Super Azzurro Le Mans ....
My father had the 1976 Giulia Nuova Super 1300, I was young, i remember that can run good but the steel plate of the body was bad (like all italian car of that era...), rust came from more points also from single plate! Probably becasue they did'nt make a protection before painting ....
Engine run very nice (90 HP for a 1290 cc on 1976 was very good) also if head gasket life not was so hight due to the oil leakage from the 6 orings that was in the gaskets ...
Who of your that have disassemblied this engines series know very well.

As i wrote in the presentation section, this Veloce for me is like a successor of th ecar of my father, wiht a similar colour, that unfortunately can't see becasue died on 2014 ....

Best at all.

Fabio
Nice Fabio.

I just picked up mine as well. Q4. I will also be picking up a Giulia 105 as soon as I find the right one. ;) Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.