Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom just bought a 2017 Giulia and she loves it!

When I was a child my father had a '58 Alfa 2000. I have great memories of riding around in the back of that.

As a teenager, the first car I bought with my own money was a '74 Spider. I still have it today and am super glad to have held on to it.

My mother needed a new car and we had gone on a few shopping trips to look at things but the process was kind of tedious. I saw a listing for the Giulia in the searches we were doing and we went to look at it.

Sitting in the car for a few minutes while the salesperson went to get the key my mom fell in love right away. Its great to have a new Alfa back in the family.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :smile2: to you and your mother
Congrats to her for the new Giulia :grin2:

Has she let you drive it yet?

I'm stuck in a family of Alfa owners as well. My father is an old Alfa guy from way back. I've got a lot of seat time in his 72 GTV, never drove his 63 Giulia Spider though. My wife liked my 2015 4C so much that she bought herself a 2017 Giulia Ti Q2. Help, I'm surrounded buy Alfas and their owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.