Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
561 - 580 of 618 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
2018 Quadrifoglio replacing 2012 Subaru WRX hatchback. It was a delightful car, but with their reputation for spinning bearings at ANY milage (close friend had his go at 80k), and with mine being at 130k, it is time to move on. Holy cow, what an upgrade the QV is in every way! Performance, interior, ride quality, sound system (I have no idea what you people are saying about the HK being subpar, it sounds amazing coming from a Subaru!), I can't say enough. I will miss my little purple Subaru, but boy do I love this thing. I'll have to get some cool photos of both of them before it moves on.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,398 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,398 Posts
Incoming baby :) Mustang is not practical enough (and very unsafe) for a baby in the back.
Plus, I was able to sell it for a good profit.
My friend who just had a kid has a gt350. He has a Jeep as well for the family, and the Shelby for himself. That said, when we take road trips together, he has to take the Jeep, and I get to take my qv 😈

Reactions: OmniStrife

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Quad Montecarlo Blue
68 Posts
My QV replaced an Apr Stage 2 2015 Audi S3. Once I drove the QV and the Ti Sport, I had mentally checked out of the Audi never to return, a car that I truly liked initially but was bored with in 2 years. Great engine and interior coupled with a bland understeery chassis and numb steering.

I thought about the RS3, M3, 911.1 and RS5. The Quad tops the lot.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Keeping my MY19 Giulia Ti Sport for my daily/winter and buying a MY22 Giulia QV. Replacing my MY19 Stelvio Ti with a MY22 Stelvio Veloce. Prior to my love affair with Alfa that began two years ago, replaced a fleet of Acuras (owned 6-7 over 10 years).

561 - 580 of 618 Posts