Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

481 - 498 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Replacing my 2015 Mustang GT (twin turbo, made 712WHP lol). I can almost guarantee I am making the largest downgrade in HP replacement on this forum. Yes, it was a daily driver (and that is why I am replacing, too scary and unpractical). Picking up my '19 Ti Sport today at 5pm! Tri-Coat Trofeo white w/ Nero edizione, red leather, HK sound system. A nice v-day present to myself!
I too replaced a '15 Mustang GT with a Giulia Ti Sport, though my GT was stock. I eventually bought an '18 GT because I thought I missed the NA HP and manual transmission too much, but after a year of driving both back to back I decided I preferred the Giulia, all things considered, and sold the '18 GT. Now I'm down to the Giulia and a couple old Alfa Spiders and a couple Taurus SHOs (I've a thing for them I've never outgrown).

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
I had three SHOs, a 1992, a 1995, and a 1997. While all had their merits, I remember the first as being the most fun.

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport
25 Posts
Leaving behind a trusty 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus. She was fast and could plow through our snowy NE winters like a bullet train...Farewell... Looking forward to the Alpha! My first!

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
While my Giulia doesn't have the Audi Allroad's ground clearance, it has been great in the snow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Love the red on the Giulias...Nice choice!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am yes, long line of VWs and Audis in my past...

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am yes, long line of VWs and Audis in my past...
Same here. 91 VW GTI, 90 Passat, 2000 S4, 2002 A4. 2003 A4. Long time member of both VW Vortex and Audizine (still have the B5 S4).

Was looking hard at an RS3 before getting my QV. I think the RS3 is an awesome car, but the styling is wanting. Looks too much like a Hyundai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Came from a Golf R in October. I miss VWVortex and GolfMK7. The people on GolfMK7 were generally nicer.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Came from a Golf R in October. I miss VWVortex and GolfMK7. The people on GolfMK7 were generally nicer.
I've been on VWVortex since 2003 (after buying a new Jetta TDI). I agree, some of the users can be abrasive but I have met online friends there that have become close friends in real life.

·
Registered
1987 Milano Platinum
40 Posts
^am really surprised by the Alfa thread on the V-dub site. Never would have expected such a fan base (and owner base) over there :unsure:(y)

·
Registered
2017 Giulia base Q4
31 Posts
Replaced a 2012 Buick Regal GS 6 speed that I enjoyed for 6 yrs, that my step son will enjoy from now on. Got a 2017 Q4 base black with turbine wheels. I'm enjoying driving again.

481 - 498 of 498 Posts