Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone on Giuliaforums! I'm a new Alfista from Rhode Island and finally made my life long dream of owning an Alfa Romeo a reality! I purchased a Giulia Ti Sport last Friday! I've waited a very long time for this moment but the wait was so worth it! I love this car!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
welcome and thanks for joining! that's a great look.. love those wheels too

How long were you waiting for? Was this a lengthy order and/or a bucket list type wait? :)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
AlfaSogno time to take your baby to the track and socialize with other Giulias.....
May 18 ......

BTW, auguri!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again everyone!

FNM - I've been waiting a long time for the Alfa to come back to the states ever since they left. I watched my cousins in Italy, throughout the years, purchase and drive them but I couldn't. I'm not sure if I would consider the car a bucket list item but for me, more than anything else, the Alfas were always one of my favorite cars! There is just something about these cars and the Alfisti! It truly is "la meccanica delle emozioni"!

BostonDMD - I definitely need to socialize my Giulia! I plan on keeping her for a very long time. It's great that this forum exists as I plan on using it for ideas/help with any issues that may come up in the future. Which leads me to what's going on May 18?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
BostonDMD - I definitely need to socialize my Giulia! I plan on keeping her for a very long time. It's great that this forum exists as I plan on using it for ideas/help with any issues that may come up in the future. Which leads me to what's going on May 18?
A track/get together event at Lime Rock Park in Connecticut where several Alfisti will drive their car on a race track...... would you like to join us?

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
A track/get together event at Lime Rock Park in Connecticut where several Alfisti will drive their car on a race track...... would you like to join us?
Yes come! Limerock is an excellent track to get to know your new beauty and really show you what it can really do. You’ll be in excellent company too. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll shoot you the link. We can answer all your questions too :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FNM and BostonDMD - I am definitely interested in heading down to Limerock to check out the track. My only concern is that my car is still new and I may not have many miles on the car by then but we'll see. I guess worse case scenario I get to see all the other Alfas in action! :)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
FNM and BostonDMD - I am definitely interested in heading down to Limerock to check out the track. My only concern is that my car is still new and I may not have many miles on the car by then but we'll see. I guess worse case scenario I get to see all the other Alfas in action! :)
The recommended way is to break the car in at the track........:grin2:

If you can make it even just to visit it would be a great experience....

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome!!! Very nice color, I got the same on mine! Same wheels too, they're the best IMO!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts