Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WooHoo! I'll be picking it up tomorrow. I've posted about trading those tecnicos for bright 5-holes. Offer still open, though I'm in discussions with a couple of members now.

I'm not sure I wanted the exposed carbon roof, but it might just grow on me...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Amazing car. I have a white one I just got a few weeks ago although used. Loving it.

If you ordered it though why not just order it with the 5 hole rims?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazing car. I have a white one I just got a few weeks ago although used. Loving it.

If you ordered it though why not just order it with the 5 hole rims?
Unfortunately I didn't order it. It was the closest I could find to my spec from the dealer's existing orders, and got a screaming deal. I was able to trade my tecnicos for 5-holes on my 2018 pretty easily since everyone wants the tecnicos, hopefully I can do it again with the 2020.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Unfortunately I didn't order it. It was the closest I could find to my spec from the dealer's existing orders, and got a screaming deal. I was able to trade my tecnicos for 5-holes on my 2018 pretty easily since everyone wants the tecnicos, hopefully I can do it again with the 2020.

Makes sense! Good luck on your rim swap. I have the ones you want but like you they are my favorite!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was under impression that the technico's won't fit with CCMs. Is anyone with CCM running with technicos who may confirm?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I was under impression that the technico's won't fit with CCMs. Is anyone with CCM running with technicos who may confirm?
Based on the Alfa Romeo configuration tool, you are correct. It shows you that you need to re-select the wheels if you check the Tecnico's and the only ones accepted are the 5-Hole wheels.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yes Tecnicos will fit with the CCB option. I have it, and it was ordered like that from factory. It was only available right at the beginning of production, 2016-2017. Here is a picture of mine, when it was still jacked up lol.
Capture.JPG

·
Registered
370 Posts
Fantastic car! Congrats!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wish that I could have optioned a CF roof for the MY21 Stelvio QV I just ordered! Does it have the Sparcos? Good looking spec 👌🏽 Congratulations on the new QV

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish that I could have optioned a CF roof for the MY21 Stelvio QV I just ordered! Does it have the Sparcos? Good looking spec 👌🏽 Congratulations on the new QV
No, doesn't have the Sparcos. I'm torn on those and will probably regret not having them, they're gorgeous. I'm a sissy that really wants his heated seats. If I was younger I would have been less of a sissy and manned-up and chosen kick-ass seats over creature comforts...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts