Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It all started when I bought my Giulia back in December 2017. I loved the car, however it had several issues.... the battery died, software updates, etc, but the one constant issue was around getting the car to start properly. Every day, the car would hesitate to start and they were unable to fix it.... the dealership had the car for about 45 business days.

I finally got fed up and contacted corporate. They were absolutely amazing. They put me through to a 3rd party who helped me with an exchange process and they gave me an amazing deal due to all the inconveniences.

I'm in a new Giulia today with every option available on the Q4 and couldn't be happier.

I hope no one has to go through this but at least it's good knowing that they have your back.

Just wanted to share my story...

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Glad to hear that AR made things right for you, and addressed your issues the right way. Enjoy the new Giulia!

Ray

·
Registered
249 Posts
Good news indeed. I would hope that this process at Corporate would be shared with all the dealers.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
"every day"
"unable to fix it"
"45 business days"

I'm glad AR FINALLY stepped up and made this right - but what took them so long?
this is not a good way to build a positive reputation and increase sales.

·
Registered
402 Posts
"every day"
"unable to fix it"
"45 business days"

I'm glad AR FINALLY stepped up and made this right - but what took them so long?
this is not a good way to build a positive reputation and increase sales.
Bingo! Dealing with Corporate now. It's the slowest process ever, they are proving to be as useful as "Alfa Cares."

Question: who was the rep at Corporate you worked with?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Right! But coming around now will certainly help. There is no reason to let these new wonderful cars and brand return crater, because someone thinks they can ignore a practical production issue that effects far fewer cars than they will actually produce in a year.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
they are established and have a good reputation.

AR is in a different situation, and has to do better to dispel concerns potential customers might have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.