Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Always nice when old threads come alive. Yay internet!

Reactions: -ds- and wingler

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Let's see, C&D had 1 loose connector that was hard to find but did not cripple the car, a sensor problem that was only a nuisance and a bad differential. Is that really worse that average for a performance car over 40k miles? While I would not call that record exemplary, I also would not call it terrible or law suit worthy.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I am going to make an unsubstantiated or non-substantiate-able claim that C&D was asked by BMW's huge marketing budget to bury the Alfa or else...

Not that there was any quid-pro-quo, but you know...

:LOL:
Let's see, C&D had 1 loose connector that was hard to find but did not cripple the car, a sensor problem that was only a nuisance and a bad differential. Is that really worse that average for a performance car over 40k miles? While I would not call that record exemplary, I also would not call it terrible or law suit worthy.

Reactions: Richardalfa

·
Vendor
1,223 Posts
I have a bunch of issues and Mike Wards service department is unqualified to work on this car. Most of them are idiots and they have had 3 service managers in less than a year and times with no service manager. You wouldnt believe some of the things they have done or not done. Im prepared at this point to try and start a class action or come up with something Alfa agrees to do for all of us.

Car and Drivers naming it car of the year to one year later naming it a complete failure says it all and the article clearly describes what we have a ll experienced.

The cars value has dropped 50% in one year which alone is an indicator of the cars performance.

If you havent read it check it out.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a23145269/alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-reliability-update/
Hi Steve,
We regret to learn about your experience with your Giulia. If you would like any assistance while working with your dealer, please send our team a private message!
Alex
Alfa Romeo Cares

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a bunch of issues and Mike Wards service department is unqualified to work on this car. Most of them are idiots and they have had 3 service managers in less than a year and times with no service manager. You wouldnt believe some of the things they have done or not done. Im prepared at this point to try and start a class action or come up with something Alfa agrees to do for all of us.

Car and Drivers naming it car of the year to one year later naming it a complete failure says it all and the article clearly describes what we have a ll experienced.

The cars value has dropped 50% in one year which alone is an indicator of the cars performance.

If you havent read it check it out.

After 40,000 Miles with the 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, Our Heart Is Broken
I’ll definitely get in on that class action law suit!!! I’m fed up and should t be dealing with these issue b a brand new car!!!! How do we start a class action?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I’ll definitely get in on that class action law suit!!! I’m fed up and should t be dealing with these issue b a brand new car!!!! How do we start a class action?
You have 3 posts on Giuliaforums which automatically qualifies you for a class action. Alpha Romayo deserves the worst... good luck!

I have a 2019 Alpha Romayo ...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
wow, the commies pretending to be rino pretending to be patriots have come back full force

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,246 Posts
wow, the commies pretending to be rino pretending to be patriots have come back full force
Please help me understand how that relates to this thread?

Reactions: Richardalfa
21 - 30 of 30 Posts