Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
I figured out the whole interface problem. I had to reset my computers devices and now it works. However, now when I do my proxy alignment procedure, it fails my drive train control node and brake system node.
Repeat it again. If still fails, go to MES folder and find newest FESLog file, open it and see error why it fails.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes I have the blue and grey adapters. I am following the prompts correctly. I did have a bunch of dtcs, all of which seems to be because of the failed proxy alignment.

·
Registered
483 Posts
@Alexanderl.17 it fails on DTCM module. You'll have to go to dealer and update your software on DTCM module - this happens on some Q4 Giulias and Stelvio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

Has anyone got round the SGW ?? MES will not let me change my DNA settings for race mode 2.0t Veloce, any help appreciated.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Hi all,

Has anyone got round the SGW ?? MES will not let me change my DNA settings for race mode 2.0t Veloce, any help appreciated.
Only way (other then using the official Witech dealer tool) is to install a SGW bypass module

·
Registered
483 Posts
Only way (other then using the official Witech dealer tool) is to install a SGW bypass module
not exactly true about Witech.
there are some other diagnostic equipment (like Texa Axone 5) which also can connect through SGW. only problem is price - some of them cost even more than Witech + annual subscription.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
not exactly true about Witech.
there are some other diagnostic equipment (like Texa Axone 5) which also can connect through SGW. only problem is price - some of them cost even more than Witech + annual subscription.
Yes, you're correct, however, looking at cost, for a DIY solution only real option is SGW bypass
(or splicing into CAN bus(ses) )

61 - 74 of 74 Posts