Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
what is 1,2 &3? Clicked all around that site and can't find it.. :D All I can find is 5-10th

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
still can't find it, think i'm just being dumb :D Just wanted to know if the Merc/ZLT landed in there, the others I can't afford lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
They will publish the 1-3 results later this week.

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
460 Posts
No mention of a CEL or any other issue, apart from overheating protection limiting the revs to 5K near the end of a very hard day.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
249 Posts
Interesting read.....thanks.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think it's pretty high praise for any car to be a contender, but for a car that can function as a family car, it is amazing.

I doubt the differences in performance really amount to much unless you are on a track.

·
Registered
812 Posts
As another mentioned not a word about any mechanic problems.(FYI the Nissan GTR steering broke) And this time a review from a reliable source.
I liked this quote:
"In between, we drive hundreds of miles from Los Angeles to Monterey and back, with a stop right at the end for an epic 12-car drag race. By the time we?re done, each contender has logged nearly a thousand miles, a dozen runs through a short familiarization route, another dozen runs up and down 198, more than two dozen runs in the World?s Greatest Drag Race to get all the camera angles, and countless quick trips from hotel to venue and back. Just finishing Best Driver?s Car without a mechanical issue is a victory in and of itself."

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.