Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Morning Drive on the Golf Channel, today, and they had a feature by Matt Ginella in which he travels to various locations to explore golf courses and nearby restaurants and other features. The segment is sponsored by Alfa Romeo. This particular episode was about Colorado Springs, and featured a significant amount of airtime of Matt in and around a red Giulia as he drives from one location to another.

This is the first episode that I have seen, so I don't know how long it has been on the air, but it is really outstanding airtime for AR. It's the first real exposure I have seen other than the Super Bowl commercial which is, IMHO, starting to get a little old. Given the demographics of the audience, this seems to me to be a very smart move by AR.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,383 Posts
How well did his clubs fit in the Giulia's trunk?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
And I don't think many people actually use a fold down seat option in their other cars either. Maybe once or twice for big moving jobs or such, but not regularly. I would not let it be a deal breaker.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,671 Posts
And I don't think many people actually use a fold down seat option in their other cars either. Maybe once or twice for big moving jobs or such, but not regularly. I would not let it be a deal breaker.
I guess I am not "many people". I have been known to fold the rear seat in my Protege and jamb in 10 foot long steel electrical conduit. It goes in with all of 2 inches of clearance. I have no idea if that would fit in Giulia, but probably would never let dirty steel rub my leather seats anyway.

An electric lawnmower + a large duffle bag, + a medium size cooler fit in the trunk of Protege with plenty of room to spare. I am pretty sure that Giulia's trunk is at least as large; at least that is my plan--my on order Giulia is intended to be used instead of the Protege. I didn't bother to ask the dealership if I could check if my dirty lawnmower would fit in the trunk of their test car...

If I need to move a lot of stuff I rent a trailer and pull it with my truck. No car of any size is suitable for real moving tasks, although some can be used to pull a trailer. Once upon a long time ago I tried to squeeze a 300' coil of 1.25 inch PEX into the Protege, but it was not going to have anything to do with it.

The more important question is if my bike will fit in Giulia's trunk after the seat is folded down and the wheels taken off of the bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im making a new lawn this year and would like to get a good mower for making stripes. I know I need a mower with rear roller, but id like to do some research into which type is best for me.

·
Registered
7,383 Posts

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts