Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
So this is more of a wish list. I'm wondering which of these will actually be created. I think that the Alfetta rending looks very much like a Tesla. I think that the hatchback design looks pretty good. I like the Kamal. Looks well proportioned.

·
Registered
277 Posts
coupe and cabrio for sure. Alfa already said no wagons. the Giulieta is interesting because the current giulieta is a dog. if they could actually turn that guy into a 2 series rival.... mmmm

·
Registered
288 Posts
This looks like a pretty good vehicle, but the design just doesn't look competitive with the BMW 2-series. Having the grille so small with the headlights spaced very much to the sides makes it look cheaper. I think that the headlights have to reach into the center of the vehicle a bit more to address that empty space between the head lights and the grille.

·
Registered
277 Posts
This looks like a pretty good vehicle, but the design just doesn't look competitive with the BMW 2-series. Having the grille so small with the headlights spaced very much to the sides makes it look cheaper. I think that the headlights have to reach into the center of the vehicle a bit more to address that empty space between the head lights and the grille.

well if you insist that Alfa has been doing it wrong since the days of Enzo Ferrari just being an employee...

·
Registered
420 Posts
6C Squadra needs to happen as a concept, something that could help them boost their image and even use as a design framework for what real production worthy cars could come out with.

·
Registered
277 Posts
6C Squadra needs to happen as a concept, something that could help them boost their image and even use as a design framework for what real production worthy cars could come out with.
I think you'll see it once the Maserati ALfetti goes to proddy. They'll probably just yanl the architecture and be done with it like they did with ghibli and giulia

·
Registered
420 Posts
I hope you're right and hope that what I said about its design being used elsewhere will happen. Been seeing design concepts from other car makers so this may be AR's time for something similar.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts