Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Ahh yes, I remember someone pointing out that in FL you must buy the warranty from a dealer in FL. But at least you can use it to benchmark price. Good luck with the hunt!
Hilarious. This is what I got off the Mopar website when I tried to add a vehicle. :LOL:

Attachments

Just so you know, the approximate dealer cost to C.P.O. the car is $995. That is what the dealer has to pay F.C.A. to file
the warranty and extend the coverage. The C.P.O. warranty only covers the power train to 100,000.
find out It is not a bumper to bumper warranty. I called Alfa Custom Care tot since to find out.
I have both. My car is a C.P.O. car and I have the Mopar 8 year 85,000-mile warranty.
The Mopar warranty, which is available from any F.C.A. dealer (Fiat, Alfa, Chrysler, RAM, Jeep.) is the one you should check out,
as it is a complete bumper to bumper extension of the factory warranty. You can call around and negotiate with any of those
franchises.

You might want to check out the prices of the Mopar warranty at: Jeepfactorywarranty. Look at the Maximum Care.
It covers everything except for wear items: brakes, tires, fluid changes, etc. The same as the factory warranty.
And, it is about a third of what the dealer list prices are for the same warranty.
Don't even consider some aftermarket warranty. You won't be saving much money if you save any.
In the most important line I wrote, "It's a third OF what the dealer list prices are for the same warranty."
That was supposed to say, "a third OFF of the what the dealer list prices are for the same warranty."

I am so sorry if I mislead anyone. But a third OFF is a lot!
Just so you know, the approximate dealer cost to C.P.O. the car is $995. That is what the dealer has to pay F.C.A. to file
the warranty and extend the coverage. The C.P.O. warranty only covers the power train to 100,000.
find out It is not a bumper to bumper warranty. I called Alfa Custom Care tot since to find out.
I have both. My car is a C.P.O. car and I have the Mopar 8 year 85,000-mile warranty.
The Mopar warranty, which is available from any F.C.A. dealer (Fiat, Alfa, Chrysler, RAM, Jeep.) is the one you should check out,
as it is a complete bumper to bumper extension of the factory warranty. You can call around and negotiate with any of those
franchises.

You might want to check out the prices of the Mopar warranty at: Jeepfactorywarranty. Look at the Maximum Care.
It covers everything except for wear items: brakes, tires, fluid changes, etc. The same as the factory warranty.
And, it is about a third of what the dealer list prices are for the same warranty.
Don't even consider some aftermarket warranty. You won't be saving much money if you save any.
I apologize!!! I wrote, "it is about a third OF what the dealer list prices are for the same warranty."
That is a huge mistake. It should read, "it is a third OFF of what the dealer list prices are for the same warranty."
And, a third Off is a big deal. My warranty, 8 years 85,000 miles has a list price of $2755 on the jeepfactorywarranty site, their price is $1755.
That's a thousand dollars!
It is worth it to shop around.

Last month, my friend also purchase a used 2018 Giulia, and we found a coupon to purchase a warranty from Zeigler, who is also an authorized FCA warranty dealer. It was an extra $390 off the already discounted price from Zeigler. (but I can't remember that coupon code.) There was another one for this month, PAYINFULL, and that one took off $365 Also, using the code: GREGH will take off $265, but I don't think they can be used together.

The point is to shop around! Zeigler and jeepfactorywarranty are the lowest I have seen, but there may be other authorized FCA dealerships that will deeply discount the factory warranty.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.