Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Thanks for the link. Sending it to my Alfa contact to see if they can cross-populate these items into the USA based Alfa Romeo online gift store.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm wondering what a QV rear spoiler will cost, I'm sure it will be a pretty penny. I would forgo the carbon fiber for a nice gloss black one. I'm sure the aftermarket ones will be repped soon .

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm wondering what a QV rear spoiler will cost, I'm sure it will be a pretty penny. I would forgo the carbon fiber for a nice gloss black one. I'm sure the aftermarket ones will be repped soon .
No doubt there will be aftermarket accessories if the Giulia sells in decent numbers.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
No doubt there will be aftermarket accessories if the Giulia sells in decent numbers.
Patients gentleman....give the aftermarket guys a little time to catch up...by summer you can burn the numbers off your credit cards:grin2:
New Brand to the US...and a new line altogether....unless you are willing to order from a European company and wait for delivery

·
Registered
473 Posts
For the detachable tow bar it looks like the rear diffulser has a large rectangular hole in the middle. I wonder if the tow bar kit comes with a different diffuser to replace the original one? And I also wonder if the rectangular hole is somehow hidden with a removable panel when it's not in use?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wonder when all of these Mopar Accessories will hit the dealers and the part numbers will actually be available to look up?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts