Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished installing the Mopar Illuminated Door Sills. Well worth the money very bright even in day light conditions and carbon fiber. Was one of the easiest mods/bling yet, although I had a little trouble finding the wiring harness on the passengers side it was tightly wrapped and hidden. Enjoy the pics.....

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just finished installing the Mopar Illuminated Door Sills. Well worth the money very bright even in day light conditions and carbon fiber. Was one of the easiest mods/bling yet, although I had a little trouble finding the wiring harness on the passengers side it was tightly wrapped and hidden. Enjoy the pics.....
Let us know how they look at night.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Great upgrade! Well done. I have these on my GT4 (bought it used, wouldnt have though of adding the option to my order had I bought it new) and was pleasantly surprised how much these add to the "ownership experience" each time I step into that car. For the $$$ I think these are an excellent addition and thanks kindly for documenting the install, I suspect Mopar will sell many of these after your post!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the Night time pics. All I can say is this is the best option I have done besides the Monza Exhaust. Even walking up to the car if you hit the unlock button you can see them illuminated inside the car, pretty cool. Also I'm impressed with how bright it is and the carbon fiber looks awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
954 Posts
Awesome! I had illuminated door sills on my 370 Z where the "Z" would glow a bright amber color every time you opened the door. It definitely adds a nice touch to the car.

OK sold... I am getting it as well. Good find :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.