Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Monza Red

Here's my Monza Red 2017 model. The dealer says they've only ever sold 2 in CO. It's actually very similar to the zyclamen red metallic on my 1993 Audi V8. (See pictures). I love the classy look for the base car because I wasn't going for a radical aggressive appearance. It's the color I always picked on the configurator, so I was very happy when they had a deeply discounted one at the dealership!

Attachments

Reactions: chaadster

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Here's my Monza Red 2017 model. The dealer says they've only ever sold 2 in CO. It's actually very similar to the zyclamen red metallic on my 1993 Audi V8. (See pictures). I love the classy look for the base car because I wasn't going for a radical aggressive appearance. It's the color I always picked on the configurator, so I was very happy when they had a deeply discounted one at the dealership!

I LOVE that color...even more than my Rosso Competizione....IF the QV was available in Monza I would have picked that....reminds me of the Maserati Folgore color.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I LOVE that color...even more than my Rosso Competizione....IF the QV was available in Monza I would have picked that....reminds me of the Maserati Folgore color.
My favourite colour, too. I'm yet to see one in real life (even on dealer's lot).

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
There's a lot of data to sort through, and many ways to analyze it; are you interested in anything in particular?

In the meantime, here's general data for exterior color, worldwide, from SOP to date.

Code:
Bianco Alfa		16,2%
Blu Montecarlo		14,4%
Rosso Alfa		13,2%
Nero Vulcano		13,2%
Grigio Vesuvio		11,9%
Nero Alfa		5,4%
Grigio Stromboli	4,5%
Argento Silverstone	4,5%
Rosso Competizione	4,4%
Blu Misano		3,5%
Bianco Trofeo		2,9%
Titanio Imola		2,1%
Rosso Monza		2,0%
Grigio Lipari		1,7%

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thank you MacGeek, Just curious how things stacked up. Don't want to hijack this thread. I have a Misano blue Ti Sport so was curious how many were out there.

I was lurking here because Monza red was originally what I was after and wanted to see what they look like in the "wild"

Thanks again for the info

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
~930 US-market Giulias in Blu Misano (~4.2% of US total) have been built so far. Of those, 225 are MY17, 673 are MY18, and the rest are MY19.

Here's a breakdown of MY17 and MY18. MY18 numbers aren't final yet.

MY17
Base Sport: 128
Ti Sport: 75
Quadrifoglio: 22

MY18
Base Sport: 149
Ti Sport: 399
Quadrifoglio: 125

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
5,857 Posts
I saw a Monza red last night. That is DARK. I had never seen one before.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts