Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Bonnie Scotland. I too have a Giulia 2.0 Super in Monza Red that I purchased in November 2016. Possibly the first 2.0 in private ownership in the UK and definitely the first in Scotland. I loved the colour as soon as I saw it and it was the only colour for me when ordering. There's very few in the UK and I've heard the rumours that it may be discounted in future, which to my mind will be a pity. Anyway, here's a couple of shots of mine to add to the growing gallery.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Awe yeah! That sounds like a variation of Rosso Fiorano from Ferrari. But then again they all come from Mamma Alfa and the deep racing Red. :D

Attachments

Reactions: Glenn

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
Greetings from Bonnie Scotland. I too have a Giulia 2.0 Super in Monza Red that I purchased in November 2016. Possibly the first 2.0 in private ownership in the UK and definitely the first in Scotland. I loved the colour as soon as I saw it and it was the only colour for me when ordering. There's very few in the UK and I've heard the rumours that it may be discounted in future, which to my mind will be a pity. Anyway, here's a couple of shots of mine to add to the growing gallery.
Monza looks alot like the Ferrari color Rosso Rubino to my eye..very sharp...if the my Quad was offered in that color I probably would have taken it over the Rosso Competizione

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Rubino, yes! Then there is also a Vino too, I think :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
My other lover!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 65 Posts