Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2021 Montreal Green Gulia QV. I had only seen pictures as I could only find 2 with this color in the entire US. One of those is still in Naples, Fl but they want a $10K premium just for the color. Speaking of color, this Montreal Green is absolutely stunning (especially in the sun). If you can get one its stunning. I am so happy I did not settle for another color.

·
Registered
'17 Giulia QV
1,417 Posts
I just bought a 2021 Montreal Green Gulia QV. I had only seen pictures as I could only find 2 with this color in the entire US. One of those is still in Naples, Fl but they want a $10K premium just for the color. Speaking of color, this Montreal Green is absolutely stunning (especially in the sun). If you can get one its stunning. I am so happy I did not settle for another color.
Do you already have possession of it? If so, pics or it didn't happen!! :p

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm SO tempted to upgrade my 2018 Trofeo to a 2022 Montreal, but I see so many photos where it looks teal/turquoise instead of "GREEN" and it always disappoints me. I love the color, but it's not what I want. I want a car that's the same color as the QV emblem!

·
Registered
'21 Giulia Q
30 Posts
I'm SO tempted to upgrade my 2018 Trofeo to a 2022 Montreal, but I see so many photos where it looks teal/turquoise instead of "GREEN" and it always disappoints me. I love the color, but it's not what I want. I want a car that's the same color as the QV emblem!
It's only the pictures under clear blue sky. IRL it's bug green if I can say it this way. It's like a scarabaeus or a glowing firefly. Very unique paint, you can't see any similar on other cars.

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
1,315 Posts
Having seen this color on a Stelvio in Monterey, I can vouch that it's definitely green, but it has a translucency to it that has a lot of yellow. Someone mentioned it has a scarab sheen to it. I agree.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
It's only the pictures under clear blue sky. IRL it's bug green if I can say it this way. It's like a scarabaeus or a glowing firefly. Very unique paint, you can't see any similar on other cars.
I agree it's unique, that's for sure. It's beautiful with all the different shades that come out in different light.
Having seen this color on a Stelvio in Monterey, I can vouch that it's definitely green, but it has a translucency to it that has a lot of yellow. Someone mentioned it has a scarab sheen to it. I agree.
Yeah, the blue and yellow flake make a lot of cool color gradients.

Way back in 2016, when the car was launched, I did this in Photoshop and THIS is what I was hoping for when I heard the QV was getting a green color:

·
Registered
'21 Giulia Q
30 Posts
I agree it's unique, that's for sure. It's beautiful with all the different shades that come out in different light.

Way back in 2016, when the car was launched, I did this in Photoshop and THIS is what I was hoping for when I heard the QV was getting a green color: View attachment 115684
Montreal green is a bit lighter. Here are some further pics, showing another shade again:

·
Registered
114 Posts

Way back in 2016, when the car was launched, I did this in Photoshop and THIS is what I was hoping for when I heard the QV was getting a green color: View attachment 115684
This is closer to the Verde Visconti. My wife has the Stelvio in that color. It's black in low light but fades to dark green. I love it and wanted them to have the QV in Visconti. I would have still gone with my Ocra as neither she nor I wanted 2 cars in the same color and the Montreal wouldn't look great next to hers. I am really happy with the Ocra. Also a color you have to see in person and differentl lighting to fully appreciate. And the configurator is a joke when it comes to knowing what you are getting. Had to decide on the Ocra from a couple of pics from Europe. I do like that Montreal. Enjoy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts