Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Disclaimer: This is not my car. Saw it in a parking garage the other day and snapped a few shots. So pretty!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Rim Here is mine...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't help but think how this color would look with some real carbon fiber side splitters and front splitter even a rear carbon diffuser.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I can't help but think how this color would look with some real carbon fiber side splitters and front splitter even a rear carbon diffuser.
Koshigroup has some carbon bits, but nothing you mentioned which I would like..

·
Registered
288 Posts
Carbon fiber bits surrounding the lower perimeter of a blue Giulia like this would be great. Very subtle, and you wouldn't notice it right away until you get closer to it. That's how I like my modifications.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Got my Giulia back from the detailer

Full polish, 2x Gyeon Mohs+, 1xGyeon Phobic
Rim and windows sealed
Oh my goodness she's beautiful! Azzuro! Don't think those wheels are available in the States. I have been thinking to build mine with the Alfa Circle wheels but in Silver. I am still partial to Red for the body. Alfa or Competizione with Giallo calipers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Awesome colour! Does anybody have a Montecarlo blue with a tobacco interior? Would love to see that interior with this colour.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry - I suppose I should introduce myself - long time Alfa fanatic with a 159, Giulietta and 69 Spider. I have ordered a Montecarlo Blue Veloce and the one available has the tobacco interior - the sale is subject to my approving the colour!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Awesome colour! Does anybody have a Montecarlo blue with a tobacco interior? Would love to see that interior with this colour.
I think it will be special order like tan for a red car. FCA has the leather, we just need them to give the green light. Please the customer, sell more cars.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Beautiful car! Awesome you can drive the QV on the autobahn. Guessing from your plate you live in Stuttgart?
Do you get a lot of looks?
Thank you

Yes you're right, I live in Stuttgart. Driving on the autobahn is nice (I hit 200mph once so far) but once the snow is melted I will enjoy driving it on passes in the alps much more

·
Registered
41 Posts
My Veloce has arrived

It was delivered to the dealer yesterday - in the middle of a torrential downpour:frown2:

Got to see it today. Still very dirty and with all its transportation protective by bits still on.

It has the tobacco interior. Very poor photo:

The colour of the interior is much darker in reality.

Unfortunately I will be away for the rest of the month so will only take delivery on the 1st of April. :crying::crying:. Not sure how I am going to manage.

Can't wait to get her home!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Also, a note of thanks to Matthew at Leichhardt Alfa who has given me great service! Kept me updated regularly since I placed the order.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It has the tobacco interior. Very poor photo:

The colour of the interior is much darker in reality.
Are you happy with the color of the tan/tobacco? It can be tricky. Some tans I love -- it's my preferred interior color. Other tans are too orange or too pink. I am thinking about ordering a Giulia Ti with the same color combination as you, but I am having trouble finding any black/tan interiors here in California to be able to see one in person. I've seen one video where it looked real nice, and some other photos where it looked kinda ify. Post more photos when they get it cleaned up.

Congrats!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice! Black and tan is very nice. Some Ferraris and Maseratis have the same.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Are you happy with the color of the tan/tobacco? It can be tricky. Some tans I love -- it's my preferred interior color. Other tans are too orange or too pink. I am thinking about ordering a Giulia Ti with the same color combination as you, but I am having trouble finding any black/tan interiors here in California to be able to see one in person. I've seen one video where it looked real nice, and some other photos where it looked kinda ify. Post more photos when they get it cleaned up.

Congrats!
Yes, very happy! The actual color is much less orange. On the Veloce there is similar tan stitching on the dashboard and along the door cards/arm rests - looks very classy :smile2:

Good luck with your purchase.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts