Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know current money factor on a 2 year lease (Ti Sport AWD).

Trying to work a deal today with dealer if they meet all my demands ;)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Had bad experience at dealer today, I was the only customer at the dealer at 2pm, and staff was hanging out in break room. Couldn't get a salesperson for 10 minutes..

They had one AWD car (the one I found online and wanted to potentially buy), but it was off lot and they wouldn't bring it by the store.

Further, this dealer has 2 Quads for sale, and they are marked up $10k and $12k respectively over MSRP.

I seriously believe this dealer is likely a money laundering operation because it's impossible to stay in business the way they operate (and it wouldn't be the first of its kind in South Florida).

As another forum member from Florida has commented, the best option is to buy out of state. I've heard Hendricks in NC is decent.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've tried 3 different dealers, N Miami, W Palm, and today Sarasota, they don't seem to be interested in dealing. I know real estate is majority cash, maybe cars are also?

Reactions: Dr. Klopek

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I got my Maserati 3 years ago I worked miami, Ft Lauderdale and Palm Beach dealers hard, no one would deal. Happened to be in Orlando for mini vacation, popped in the dealer and out with the car 2 hours later. Couldn't have been easier. They definitely wanted to deal in Orlando.

I think central Florida and perhaps lesser wealthy enclaves have auto dealers who still know how to do business.

·
Registered
482 Posts
No deals to be had in south Florida. I even had a broker buddy work the area. I got a slightly better offer at Rick Case.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Have you guys tried The collection in Coral Gables? They were and have been incredible with their service. Especially when i drop off my car for service.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I looked at their inventory, nothing close to my desired build

·
Registered
81 Posts
The Northeast is awash with luxury cars, all makers. If I told you the deal I got on a $53K 330xi you would scream.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dealer

The Northeast is awash with luxury cars, all makers. If I told you the deal I got on a $53K 330xi you would scream.
I have contact my local dealer and they are not in the mood to deal. Any suggestion in the Northeast. What you was your 330XI?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have contact my local dealer and they are not in the mood to deal. Any suggestion in the Northeast. What you was your 330XI?
Most dealers in NJ/NY/CT have at least 40-60 Giulia's and there at least 8 dealers within an hour of me and 4 within 30 mins. You could contact Ray Catena, Fullerton or Miller Motor Cars.

I was going to get a $47k Giulia, the lease was $560 a month all in, with sales tax. Not a Ti but a well optioned base. I bailed because of the reliability stuff. I just don't have the time. It wasn't a bad deal and there was a signicant discount of close to $7k on it.

The 330Xi, metallic black with coral red leather sport seats and premium package, cold package and some other options like navigation brought the price to $52K and change and I got it for $480 a month, nothing out of pocket and including sales tax.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sal that's s good lease deal for good car. I used to be a BMW fan but the last 7-8 years their cars don't do it for me.

I've been pleasantly surprised with my last 2 Audis, good power and handling but great on the inside. May be forced to consider a new A5 now.

The Giulia drives like no other car in its class. I would love to get one but it looks like bad dealers and Alfa blunders are conspiring against me. I'm persistent though...

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Try Danbury CT too think they have a few TIs. Going there this week to pick up a part I think so I can take pics if needed

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sal that's s good lease deal for good car. I used to be a BMW fan but the last 7-8 years their cars don't do it for me.

I've been pleasantly surprised with my last 2 Audis, good power and handling but great on the inside. May be forced to consider a new A5 now.

The Giulia drives like no other car in its class. I would love to get one but it looks like bad dealers and Alfa blunders are conspiring against me. I'm persistent though...
Even the new 2018 A5 coupe is being discounted. That's a really attractive package. I don't think the Virtual Cockpit option is worth $3,000 but its a great car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Even the new 2018 A5 coupe is being discounted. That's a really attractive package. I don't think the Virtual Cockpit option is worth $3,000 but its a great car.
I test drove the A5, nice car and dealers first bid included 10% off MSRP. The money factor made a lease unattractive, but this the reality that AR dealers need to adjust to.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts