Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to order a Ti configured this way? The Alfa website doesn't let you configure it that way and I've never seen any other interior other than black or black/ice with misano blue in inventory. However, I swear I thought I saw a guy on here say he had a tan interior on his. I feel like going with a plain black interior on a Giulia is such a missed opportunity.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
There are plenty of Misano Blue Ti's (Veloce) over here in Europe with Tan interior. Red is not an option. Not sure what the US spec is.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
the nice lady in charge of interiors doesn't like certain color combinations .
which is fair enough - if it was going to be her car.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,476 Posts
I like blue and tan. The Bill Blass Edition.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Blue and tan rocks

·
Registered
71 Posts
You might like the red interior but think of the resale value...majority of people will prefer the tan over the red.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Tan all the way. Great combo.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,476 Posts
Red interior is nice with white exterior.

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I still opt in for black. I know, not the question, but black always seems to work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I still opt in for black. I know, not the question, but black always seems to work.
Where is your sense of panache my friend? :)

Thanks for all the replies. I actually do like blue and tan, but I don't want to order and wait months for the car. If I can find White/Red, i'll just go with that.

·
Registered
617 Posts
i wanted to order monte carlo blue w/ red but the was unable. a shame actually as my Porsche 930 is marine blue w/ can can red...it is so unique and so stunning. the giulia is an Italian runway model so why is she not wearing haute couture colors instead of off the rack?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have that combo in a Q4 Lusso with Sport Package. Here are some pics I just took to try to give you and idea. I found this car on the internet and my dealer, Ganley Bedford had it transported from about 7 hours away. I love it so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have that combo in a Q4 Lusso with Sport Package. Here are some pics I just took to try to give you and idea. I found this car on the internet and my dealer, Ganley Bedford had it transported from about 7 hours away. I love it so far.
I looked at a car with that color combo but to me the Tan was too Orange or something that I just didn't like. I would have like a darker brown, more natural leather look. So I just went with Black. Can't wait for her to get here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts