Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
If/when I order one I'm going to inquire about the possibility of the Ti in Misano Blue. Three possible answers: (1) yes; (2) yes - but at an additional cost; and (3) no.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Not my thing. Monte Carlo Blue is one of my top 3 colors on it.

Reactions: FX_Hedge

·
Registered
36 Posts
In Holland it can be ordered from march I heard. My dad is looking to buy a Veloce as they call it in Europe.
I think its the same as a TI in the states.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Does anyone have information about 2018 order guides? I'm wondering when the changeover to 2018 occurs? The three rumors I've read (from this site) are: (1) more colors...please be Misano Blue; (2) Apple CarPlay, and (3) LED headlights.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am going to buy a Giulia Ti. I went to the dealership in order to ask about misano blue. They told me that this colour will be available at the mid-April 2017. So...i am waiting. Do you have another info (i read about 2018)?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am going to buy a Giulia Ti. I went to the dealership in order to ask about misano blue. They told me that this colour will be available at the mid-April 2017. So...i am waiting. Do you have another info (i read about 2018)?
Its now past mid-April. Can anyone confirm that Misano blue is an option for Ti models?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Misano is now available, at least for the Quadrifoglio.
Yes, I believe this is correct. When I placed my order they said that this blue was available when I was ordering the Monticello.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Does anyone have information about 2018 order guides? I'm wondering when the changeover to 2018 occurs? The three rumors I've read (from this site) are: (1) more colors...please be Misano Blue; (2) Apple CarPlay, and (3) LED headlights.
2018 Giulia Veloce
Misano blue, apple CarPlay confirm. No led headlights, the high performance lm9's (high output left/right adaptive) are an option. Heated rear seats are new option as well.

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
Misano reminds me of the Audi Nagaro or Sprint Blue.....
Monte Carlo Blue would have worked for me I suppose...but in the end...I just needed to have the Quad in red...Rosso Competizione...just my taste...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its an amazing color, My uncle works for AR Press garage and has the Misano Blue

1 - 20 of 41 Posts