Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm jealous that you have yours. I'm also from the Milwaukee area and placed a order August 28th for a 2018 Base Sport Q4 (Red with Red interior). I understand that it's in transit so all I can do is wait patiently and follow news in this forum.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm from the Milwaukee area too (Muskego, actually).

Hoping to get a QV in the next couple years. Moving on from the Evo scene as I've owned 2 and am ready for something else. I also have a truck now so I don't need my performance car (only car!) to have AWD to have any hope of making it through our winters!

Looking forward to checking out the Giulia & Stelvio more closely at the Chicago & Milwaukee Auto shows this year; also going to "Supercar Saturday's" near Chicago again this summer - where I saw my first QV up close in person!

We should meet up some time guys!

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Will be bringing my Ti Q4 up to Milwaukee for National Marquette Day this weekend. Keep an eye out for this FIB driving his AR around cheeseland.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Go Warriors!

Will be bringing my Ti Q4 up to Milwaukee for National Marquette Day this weekend. Keep an eye out for this FIB driving his AR around cheeseland.
A fellow MU grad ChiGuy?? Class of 87 here (man, can't believe it's been that long...)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Go Warriors!

A fellow MU grad ChiGuy?? Class of 87 here (man, can't believe it's been that long...)
Class of "85 for me, young man. There's a large pre-game party in Turner Hall. Feel free to stop by and buy me a beer.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm a Marquette grad too, finally got out of graduate school last year! 2001 UW-Madison undergrad though, so I feel like a traitor at Marquette. I guess I'll always be a Badger fan first...

·
Registered
651 Posts
That's ok

I'm a Marquette grad too, finally got out of graduate school last year! 2001 UW-Madison undergrad though, so I feel like a traitor at Marquette. I guess I'll always be a Badger fan first...
That's ok. UWM is fine too.
Not everyone can get into Marquette. :p

·
Registered
423 Posts
That's ok. UWM is fine too.
Not everyone can get into Marquette. :p
I see what you did there!

I grew up in Madison so UW was my only interest really. Guess I was drinking the Madison Kool-Aid pretty hard! No regrets, I sure had fun.

In other news, I sure am looking forward to the Chicago Auto Show! Going next week Friday in the hopes of avoiding big weekend traffic. Hope to get to checkout a QV inside & out more closely, only saw one at a cars & coffee type event last summer...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome! I am in Chicago and drive all around. Currently conducting business in Pleasant Prairie. Mine is also Montecarlo Blue TI Q4 with the performance and safety add ons. Love it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
In Chicago with a Montecarlo Blue Ti Q4 Black inside, Performance pkg and all safety add ons. Right now in Pleasant Prairie conducting business. Love the car. Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Come early!

I see what you did there!

I grew up in Madison so UW was my only interest really. Guess I was drinking the Madison Kool-Aid pretty hard! No regrets, I sure had fun.

In other news, I sure am looking forward to the Chicago Auto Show! Going next week Friday in the hopes of avoiding big weekend traffic. Hope to get to checkout a QV inside & out more closely, only saw one at a cars & coffee type event last summer...
Come early if you can. Friday during the day is great, but the evening crowds can get ridiculous.
Alfa had a very nice display at last year's Chicago Auto Show. That is where I discovered the car. Perfect timing for me, since I was there to look for a replacement for my Audi A4 lease which was expiring in the summer.
The Giulia blew me away. I don't think they had any QVs last year, but they were still very hard to come by. I think they had 3 Giulia Ti's and one Stelvio.

Attachments

Reactions: lowlight
1 - 15 of 15 Posts