Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been speaking to a vendor on setting up a possible group buy on the Milltek catback exhaust for the QV. They can offer a significant discount if I can put together a group of 4+ people.

I think it's one of the best-sounding options, especially for the price:

Final price will depend on how many, tip choices, etc, but somewhere around $2700 for the full system, including shipping.

Let me know if you're interested and where in the USA you are (haven't asked about worldwide, but I assume that would work, too).

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that would be for stainless right ? Im in NJ
Yep, as far as I know, Milltek only makes a stainless steel option. Just have to pick which tips and decide if you also want the valve controller.

I might be interested, can you send a link to which model of Miltek would be purchased? Thank you

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might be interested. I'm in Dallas, TX.
Awesome! Let me know which tip design you want.

For everyone: I'm talking to another vendor as well (an American one) who might be able to get local pickup organized for people in the NYC area to save some money on shipping.

·
Registered
44 Posts
how much would it be with Carbon tips picked up ? Im in NJ

Awesome! Let me know which tip design you want.

For everyone: I'm talking to another vendor as well (an American one) who might be able to get local pickup organized for people in the NYC area to save some money on shipping.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much would it be with Carbon tips picked up ? Im in NJ
Typically, the carbon tips are around $150 less than the titanium tips which I used in the quote in my original post.

I won't have final pricing until I know how many units we're ordering and people are COMMITTED (this is the biggest issue with a group buy...if 8 people say yes but then only 4 pay up, the price goes way up). One of the vendors is in NJ, the other is in Sweden and would ship direct to each of us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts