·
Registered
2017 Vesuvio Grey Giulia Ti Q2
413 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome...let's see some pics....old and new !!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check out the cool retro Ricaro seats on my Milano. Miss it but happy to be back in the Rosso saddle! Installed the factory red start stop to match. (Matching Pirelli’s on Car and bike).

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice car and love the bike!

Welcome!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I recognize that 164S as the one on sale in Philadelphia back in 2012. I test drove it. Seemed there might have been something going on with the clutch (or was it the brakes?) and the right rear quarter panel had been repainted, otherwise seemed a very nice 164S; black on black really works well on that car. I was very close to pulling the trigger but went for a Q instead. Ended up kind of wishing I'd gone with the 12V (you don't have to push the 12V as hard as the 24V to make it sound wonderful). How'd that work out for you?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
AlfaYoni....I see you're in NY (somewhere....it's a big state ! )....if you're "Downstate" hope you consider joining NYAROC !! ....Regarding your previous Alfas...very nice indeed (as is your new Giulia)....The Milano is a VERDE !! Those were great drivers....not sure though if it had red stitching anywhere ? ...The 164 S has the optional Recaro seats !!! The regular "S" seats were great, but the optional Recaros were outrageous....and if memory serves me right they were fairly pricey for the day (I think they were a $3 K upgrade).....In any event, welcome to the Forum....D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fabulous cars I remember my 164s had a wing that was a differentiator. I’ll have to dig up a few old actual pics of me and the family with the car. Now all I have to go with are actuals of my Giulia and internet memories of my previous Alfa beautiess (although those were the details, I remember the red stitching and love the fact that I have it on my Giulia)

I remember bringing home my first child from the hospital in the car seat after she was born in the Milano. Pretty sure I have a pic. My pics were all too old for the digital age. LOL heck I may even have some Kodak slides !! Interesting to note I see similarities from the 164 to my Giulia, Not so much so the Milano which was a design to its own ( still a head turner I might add when I see one today but that just may be me being an Alfista)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeahhh - another red on red driver! I’m new as well, welcome ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts