Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Administrator
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling out all Mid-West Giulia owners! This is the perfect time to start chatting with other Giulia owners in your region. Maybe it's time to set up a local Giulia meet :smile2:

• Say Hi
  • List the Color And Model Of Your Giulia
  • List Your Area
  • Share A Picture If Available

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well you left Tennessee out of the roll call. Acceptable. But I picked up my Giulia Ti in Chicago this AM and drove it down to Nashville through IN and KY. So that counts for something! And it was a helluva fun drive.

MonteCarlo Blue TI / Tan & Black
Ti Performance Pkg.
Sunroof
Red Calipers

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,061 Posts
Hi from SE Michigan. White Ti Q4 with 19" Sport Package.

Attachments

Reactions: lowlight

·
Registered
249 Posts
Chicagoland Area. White QV. Hello!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Chagrin Falls, OH. Picking up my Ti AWD Competizione Red with 19" Sports Package on Saturday, if all goes as planned.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello from Northern KY!!! Have a Vesuvio Gray QV with black interior, green/white stitching, and yellow calipers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello Red TI with added 19" from Des Moines, IA.

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti Sport Q4, Vesuvio Grey, Red Calipers, Red Leather interior, Every Option!!
69 Posts
Hey Midwest Giulia Owners

Chris D.

Central/Northern Illinois

Vesuvio Gray Metallic

2017 Giulia Ti Q4
- Sport Appearance Package
- Dual-Moonroof
- Navigation
- Harmon Kardon Audio
- Static and Dynamic Assistance Packages
- Red/Black Leather Interior
- 19" Dark 5-Hole Rims on Pirelli Run-Flats with Red Calipers
- Bi-Xenon Headlights with Cornering Capabilities
- *Bought the Red QV Start/Stop Button (awesome!)*

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Ciao, Picked up today white Ti with 19" sport pack, fully loaded and just ordered carbon rear spoiler from Show Me State!

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
653 Posts
Love my AWD Stromboli Gray Lusso here on the Southside of Chicago. And the yellow calipers make it look as cool as it sounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Just checked back to see if there has been any chatter here among the Midwest Group members. (There hasn't.)
Discovered that my previously attached photo was compressed and did not do justice to my awesome Stromboli Gray Ti Lusso. So here's a better shot. Still have yet to see another Giulia on the road here in Chicago. Where is everyone?

Attachments

Reactions: MakeitRain

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hello all. Are any of you going to the Stelvio "unveiling" at Evanston, IL NEXT Thursday (17th)? I'm most likely going to be there with some friends (free drink and grub too!).

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hello all. Are any of you going to the Stelvio "unveiling" at Evanston, IL NEXT Thursday (17th)?
I saw the huge, full page ads in the Sunday Tribune. I am tempted but probably won't do it. BTW, that Autobarn in Evanston is the most aggressive pricing dealer in the region - by a long shot. I used their pricing to get a great deal in Naperville. I would have purchased from Evanston, but Naperville had the car I wanted and agreed to match Evanston's 10+% discounts.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts