Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling out all Mid-Atlantic Giulia owners! This is the perfect time to start chatting with other Giulia owners in your region. Maybe it's time to set up a local Giulia meet :smile2:

• Say Hi
  • List the Color And Model Of Your Giulia
  • List Your Area
  • Share A Picture If Available

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Since when is NY a Mid-Atlantic state??? always thought we were in the North East?
News to me...... I hope you come back to North East......:grin2:

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Nah, Pacific coast here

South East Coast, you guys should drop here instead, the weathers fine and the chicks are hot

Super 2.0L 200hp with Veloce sports pack
Alfa Black

oh, and Hi
Could not bring myself to get a plane for that long to visit Australia....crying shame I know...but I don't fly well...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Anyone in DC area going to Katie's this Sat? Haven't been there in months, but plan to take the Quad there on Sat.

My son and I can go over early and set up an Alfa row if anyone is interested.
I usually go but will be out of town this weekend. Will be going in 2 weekends though for sure.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Finally saw my first Giulia outside of a dealership! Black Giulia in Towers Crescent parking garage in Tysons on Saturday night. That was fun to see.

We parked our RC Quad on the other wall (closer to microstrategy)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I did not know you guys congregate around Katie's....I often stop with bike after early morning rucus across the street at Starbucks next to Safeway.....will hop across the street next time to see if anybody is there,,,,

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Yeap! Anyone here have a 2.0T AWD & RWD who wants an exhaust system? Let me know. I am thinking of having our local tuning shop fab one up for production.

Thanks
I am bit reluctant to have one fabricated even though would really like some more oomph from exhaust , it really is just to quiet and too civilized (even though my car is the suit version of Giulia:)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
If you ever want one Fabbed up you would be helping community get a proper setup going for the 2.0's let me know your thoughts. Cost would be pretty low for what you get as well.
So what are we talking about, just the back end? Which shop is this? Stainless steel? Reversible? How much time would they need....i know lots of questions.....

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
So what are we talking about, just the back end? Which shop is this? Stainless steel? Reversible? How much time would they need....i know lots of questions.....

It really depends on what you want. The shop could fab up a full turbo back exhaust really stainless steal Vband Clamping. Most likely will need 2 days (separate visits) 1 day to measure and order parts 2nd day to fab it up. Would probably also do a dyno but due to all the issues with trying to dyno the alfa that maybe a bit difficult. All reversible as they would give your stock exhaust to keep somewhere.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone in DC area going to Katie's this Sat? Haven't been there in months, but plan to take the Quad there on Sat.

My son and I can go over early and set up an Alfa row if anyone is interested.

I'd be interest in meeting. I've never been but I've been looking to meet some fellow AR owners in the area. My Step-Dad and I both of Standard AWD Giulia's.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.