Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I'd like to remind everyone that we've organized a GiuliaForums x AROC (Alfa Romeo Owners' Club of Detroit) Spring Drive and Meet-up in Ann Arbor on Saturday, May 5th. Come on out!
@TiSpdDmn has gotten the Ann Arbor Alfa dealer on board in a big way, and they'll be kicking off the day at 9am with coffee, doughnuts, and prizes for the quickest Quadrifoglio pilots around the Monza course on their driving simulator!

After that, we'll rally all the cars, classic and new, for a fun 1.5hr drive west of town, returning to Paesano Restaurant at 12:30pm for lunch. Weather permitting, we'll be on the patio.

It'll be a lot of fun to see the cars, drive, talk shop, and a great opportunity to put some faces to the names and personalities here on the boards!

Please visit the Facebook link for more info and to indicate your attendance, so that we can have an idea of how many to expect.

Hope to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2012094562341727/?ti=as

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is going to be great! Suburban Alfa Romeo / FIAT is hugely supportive. They're clearing out their lot and going way above and beyond to make this event awesome. Get there early (9am start), as they'll have a barista pouring the caffeine, pastries, freebies, and fun, as we lust over all the Italian machinery!

I'll be leading the drive through a very fun loop where we can stretch our cars' legs and get all the systems properly warmed up and exercised. I'm looking forward to it and very glad that we coordinated with the AROC, as they have a big presence in SE MI. It'll be a great opportunity to network.

I'd recommend everyone sign up for membership with AROC prior to this event!

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
clearing out the lot for donuts? sounds fun!
[fingers crossed] Hoping for brioche for the complete Italian experience. [/fingers crossed]

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,469 Posts
Kids tennis. Hope for a rain-out?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I don't have a VIN for my car yet, so I won't have it by then! :(

It's also the day of my graduation walk, so even if I could tag along in my current car, I'm unavailable

·
Registered
857 Posts
Unfortunately, even though i now have my new Giulia (and it is begging for a long drive), I'm unable to drive up from Ohio for this great event on Saturday. Have to baby sit the grand-kids as my daughter-in-law is having some surgery :( Thanks for the invite and I really hope that the event goes well and that the weather is great. I hope that some photo's are posted!

Reactions: TiSpdDmn

·
Registered
53 Posts
For those of you who can't make it, follow along on the facebook event page!

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
I am in ATL, and still have no car, but I might be in Ann Arbor in a few weeks for work.....

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,469 Posts
I don't have a VIN for my car yet, so I won't have it by then! :(

It's also the day of my graduation walk, so even if I could tag along in my current car, I'm unavailable
Congrats. Long wait between completing your degree and walking?

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congrats. Long wait between completing your degree and walking?
Yup. Graduated in December '17 but walks are only after spring semesters :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts