Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,799 Posts
Welcome, Ducky. Is that your garage in the background?

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Welcome! I got a little chuckle when I saw the Mopar label on my touch up paint box. I guess it's official now. I'm a Mopar guy (kinda) ;)

Lake effect? God help us. I just told a patron at work how we got clobbered over Christmas at my brothers in Oswego, NY. The snow blower did not survive. Needed service twice after I left. I think the main thing was we needed a spark plug socket. I think the gas line or float was freezing open and causing the plug to foul, throwing black smoke. I had to leave before I heard the solution.

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
While there's plenty of lake effect on the western side of the lower peninsula, southeastern Michigan doesn't receive much.

Oswego gets even more than my hometown of Rochester. Winters when Lake Ontario froze were weird, because the snow machine stopped.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just picked up my 2018 Giulia w/sport appearance package
You'll be seeing me driving around Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor and Toledo near the Wrangler plant
From the pic cant tell if black or grey? if grey we got exactly same kind - sport with sport appearance package - pure and simple :smile2:
Way to go! Congrats and Enjoy !

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Welcome! I travel fairly often to Ann Arbor, MI. Maybe I will see you driving around one day.

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
Ooh I know that area - my fam lives in Bham and Oakland township. Nice area! :)
Not nice enough to be immune from potholes, unfortunately. Dodging, dodging, dodging.

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
Ha some were even dirt roads in Oakland!
There are dirt roads in Bloomfield Hills with multi-million dollar houses with Ferraris and such in their garages.

Some of our potholes are deep enough to have dirt at their bottom.

Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
Just picked up my 2018 Giulia w/sport appearance package
You'll be seeing me driving around Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor and Toledo near the Wrangler plant
Are you an FCA employee?

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
There are dirt roads in Bloomfield Hills with multi-million dollar houses with Ferraris and such in their garages.

Some of our potholes are deep enough to have dirt at their bottom.
Yeah my uncle used to have a Vette down said roads (used to work for GM before retiring) must have been great fun every time you hit a break rut in the road... be driving along and one's teeth would be at risk of falling out!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts