Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 19's are finally about to ship...drilled up for the 5x110 fitment! I had to order wheels from Europe but I found just what I wanted after a long search.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I recently spotted an M4 with the Competition Package that was my trigger to start looking for a wheel that had some of that styling look. The M4 is one heck of a great looking car with the Competition Package!
I would almost order the M4 just as in this picture over a Quad....almost! LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My 19's are finally about to ship...drilled up for the 5x110 fitment! I had to order wheels from Europe but I found just what I wanted after a long search.
Well that first "Upgrade the wheels" plan went to heck...LOL!

Found out the group getting me set up for the wheels I ordered only had 19x9's with 42 ET....UUGH! (%*#@[email protected]&)

Now I am over to a custom set of TSW Vale wheels in 19x8.5 and lower offset...will run with this look for the Summer and then see if there are better options after 5 or 6 months.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 19" in 5x110 wheel options are slim to none right now unless you can get a company to run you a custom fitment. So far about three wheel companies I have talked to said they will start adding 5x110 fitments in the months ahead...so the selection will open up as we get through the Summer.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My Italian girlfriend's new shoes showed up today...

Custom drilled TSW "Vale" in 19x8.5 / 5x110

- Thanks to "Brett" at Wheel Warehouse in Cali!

- Thanks FedEx for doing a great job of shipping these wheels in from LA!

Now it's time to shop for tires and get these babies mounted soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
TSW have been the best wheels on Forza games for what it's worth ;)

Reactions: FX_Hedge
1 - 12 of 12 Posts