Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks Papa Gallo on this forum sent me this message on another forum because he cannot login. Can you help reset his account and make sure he gets an email

"
I have tried everything to reset my password, they keep sending me an automated email asking me to click this link, which i do, and that a new password will be issued by email, but i never get the email

I have tried the "contact us" method from the website and tried emailing as well, but i keep getting automated responses.
"

·
Administrator
506 Posts
Hey there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have sent him an email to get this sorted out. He should be back in no time.

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hey there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have sent him an email to get this sorted out. He should be back in no time.

Cheers,
Natalie
Hope this is also helpful, but whenever I try to click on my profile the page dies and gives me an error. Then, to fix this, I click on a friend I have been talking to, and then click my name via his profile and it works. Due to this it is harder to see where I am quoted on the forums. :smile2:

Regards,

·
Administrator
506 Posts
Had the same issue.... After numerous failed email/attempts also ended up registering with a new login/emailaddress/password....
If you send me a Pm that includes your old username and the email that you registered with I can merge both accounts. You can tell me what you want to keep as the the username and email as well.

Lee

·
Registered
36 Posts
It would not let me log in for the past week, just goes to a blank page after you enter the info and hit enter. Had to create another account.

·
Administrator
506 Posts
It would not let me log in for the past week, just goes to a blank page after you enter the info and hit enter. Had to create another account.
Send us a PM with your info of your old account so we can merge the two. Let us know which username and email you'd like to keep.

Thanks,
Natalie

·
Administrator
506 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
My comcast email failed on Thursday. Not sure why. Got worse last night before I planned to put the summer tires on the Miata. Grrr. I was having problems with the alfaowners forum for a couple weeks before that. I'm wondering if there is a virus or DOS bot going around. Finally got the alfawoners login fixed and then email stopped at comcast. I thought maybe my phone was auto logging on to push new mail and maybe had some data corruption at the cell tower on 4G. Messed up user info and then failed up to lockout 5 times under auto logon. I didn't do anything to my knowledge. My username and password still work. Comcast also reset my home router last night which was kinda dumb. The problem is at the comcast mail servers or my pop3 imap or smtp settings. I was so angry I thought I would have to reset all my devices. Luckily no, I'm just off email for a couple more days. Maybe a week? If my address was locked out for a hack or whatever, why can't they text you or something? Also, when clicking on the notifications link here on giulia forums, the link would fail and give you the awe snap page in chrome. Now it seems to be working. Another thing, if services need people to reset their usernames and passwords every quarter or something just say so, don't fake it or lie about it. I don't know, just saying... We all know how annoying it is now, we're not going to compromise national security by being told. ;)

·
Administrator
506 Posts
Think I remember having issue with a site and comcast in the past. Some companies are a little quicker to block our emails and plugins then others.

Do you need us to try anything on our end? Usually, email providers will respond quicker to their own users then a outside company requesting the block on their emails to be lifted, but we can still try that route if need be

Kevin

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,630 Posts
Finally!!

Hi Folks Papa Gallo on this forum sent me this message on another forum because he cannot login. Can you help reset his account and make sure he gets an email

"
I have tried everything to reset my password, they keep sending me an automated email asking me to click this link, which i do, and that a new password will be issued by email, but i never get the email

I have tried the "contact us" method from the website and tried emailing as well, but i keep getting automated responses.
"

thanks kanundrum

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,630 Posts
Hey there,

Cheers,
Natalie
we need to talk LOL

you (or somebody ) sent an email, i replied and followed the instructions, but nobody got back to me, and after trying the standard method again, it finally worked just a short time ago

1 - 17 of 17 Posts