·
Registered
576 Posts
Reactions: compert

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
this is a joke right???
mc is entitled to his opinion....lets not be like the M3Forum where you get attacked by 6 year olds... even if he is wrong :)

I suppose I'm just old...but assuming that the QV does not suffer from any reliability issues....I cannot wait for my track days...
I firmly believe that in real world track driving this will come down to the driver....

·
Registered
131 Posts
please vote:

Go away
Stay
@jeffshul If he bothers you so much, just add him to your ignore list, and you won't see his posts anymore (caveat-If someone else quotes him, it will be visible)

I agree with @MDriver

Also, this isn't a Poll, it's just a thread. And one attacking another forum member, which I would think would be against the forum rules. Isn't there a Mod here?

·
Registered
576 Posts
this is a joke right???
mc is entitled to his opinion....lets not be like the M3Forum where you get attacked by 6 year olds... even if he is wrong :)

I suppose I'm just old...but assuming that the QV does not suffer from any reliability issues....I cannot wait for my track days...
I firmly believe that in real world track driving this will come down to the driver....
"mc is entitled to his opinion....lets not be like the M3Forum where you get attacked by 6 year olds... even if he is wrong :)" HEY!!!! LOL

This thread is the 4th most active topic on the Giulia Forum site. Yay...at least I'm trending! >:)

Reactions: MDriver and cptwei

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
"mc is entitled to his opinion....lets not be like the M3Forum where you get attacked by 6 year olds... even if he is wrong :)" HEY!!!! LOL

This thread is the 4th most active topic on the Giulia Forum site. Yay...at least I'm trending! >:)
wait until all the M3Forum members in NY see my license plate...>:)
they are going to blow gaskets...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.