Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just got a new 2017 Giulia Ti Q2 today. About 40 mins after I got it, I got the message "Max Oil Level Exceeded". I texted the salesman and he said don't be accelerating to quickly and the only time I had done that was during the test drive and just drove it straight home now. He also said to bring it in. What could be causing this and what should I expect from them? Not only that light came on. After awhile, the "Auto on/off unavailable" light came on but disappeared after i turned the car off.

Respectfully

Salman

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just got a new 2017 Giulia Ti Q2 today. About 40 mins after I got it, I got the message "Max Oil Level Exceeded". I texted the salesman and he said don't be accelerating to quickly and the only time I had done that was during the test drive and just drove it straight home now. He also said to bring it in. What could be causing this and what should I expect from them? Not only that light came on. After awhile, the "Auto on/off unavailable" light came on but disappeared after i turned the car off.

Respectfully

Salman
Salman, see this thread;
http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/7...roblems/27697-maximum-oil-level-exceeded.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts