Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Velocity00: I was thinking about that! OEM Carbon Fibre spoiler from Alfa Romeo is $1799 though.
@d1rtyd: Nah, just a cloudy day.

·
Registered
44 Posts
@Velocity00: I was thinking about that! OEM Carbon Fibre spoiler from Alfa Romeo is $1799 though.

@d1rtyd: Nah, just a cloudy day.
Ouch, thats a big bill. You might want to check out what Madness Autoworks has to offer. They are a paid forum vendor and have a couple of Quad style options ranging in price from mid $200s' to mid $600s'. I personally have never ordered anything from them but other forum members seem happy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like the look. I was thinking of wrapping the roof of my Stelvio in gloss black.

Did they have any hard time wrapping the antenna? On shop I took the Stelvio to, whined about it so I decided not to do it with them.

If I were you, I'd consider wrapping the "V" grill in matte black as well.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yamato is a good spoiler.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
I like it, too, though gloss black would have made more sense to my tastes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I like it, too, though gloss black would have made more sense to my tastes.
That's what I went with on my (Silverstone) Ti Sport. Gloss black roof and antenna. Even the guys at the dealer were asking about it.
Sad thing is that after a couple of weeks of install I noticed a couple of flaws. Two or three spots look as if they have what I can only describe as a slight rash. Took it to the shop and the owner looked it over and assesses it may have been some contaminants reacting with the glue or something. He just told me to bring it back and he would redo the whole thing no problem cause he knew that had to be fixed. Pretty impressed by that!

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
That's what I went with on my (Silverstone) Ti Sport.
I stopped by the dealer this week just to check out new inventory and saw my first Silverstone in the flesh; man, it was nice! 5 hole brights, and the thing just looked athletic! I'm seriously considering Silverstone for the next go-round...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts