·
Registered
327 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
wow! what happened at 4:30 mark?
boxster popped out of no where.
i don't have balls to drive that close to anyone on track even w/ track insurance b/c **** deductible.
thumbs up tho!
Thanks, I edited the video to cut out the "boring" footage and tried to restart it at about the same portion of the track.....

This was actually a race, so track insurance would be quadruple of what it is for conventional driving events......:surprise:

As far as the close driving, you have to because everyone in class has the same exact HP as you, every inch counts.....:grin2:

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Vai Paolo! 2 wheels on, time still counts :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thanks, I edited the video to cut out the "boring" footage and tried to restart it at about the same portion of the track.....

This was actually a race, so track insurance would be quadruple of what it is for conventional driving events......:surprise:

As far as the close driving, you have to because everyone in class has the same exact HP as you, every inch counts.....:grin2:
that's some impressive driving tho and very respectable time you put.
i think fastest lap i put on F-Type on LRP was 1m04sec or so on stock tires.
would love to see Herb Alfa put together trackday at thompson or palmer as LRP is just too far.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That was some great driving indeed, @BostonDMD.
@xc1097, a Herb sponsored ‘local’ track event would be in there best interest, I believe. Let me see what I can do...
porsche westwood does something quite often.
wish we can get some love too. please keep us posted.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop to get brake fluid swapped with customer supplied fluid somewhere between Boston to Foxborough preferably? The shop I had gone to won't accept customer supplied fluid anymore so I'm looking for somewhere else. Also hoping to be able to squeeze this in next week so I can get to LRP on Friday.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop to get brake fluid swapped with customer supplied fluid somewhere between Boston to Foxborough preferably? The shop I had gone to won't accept customer supplied fluid anymore so I'm looking for somewhere else. Also hoping to be able to squeeze this in next week so I can get to LRP on Friday.
I can't help you with a shop, did you call the dealer to see if they can do it for you?
Hope to see you at LRP next Friday......

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Missed the gathering -- let me know when there is another, would love to join. Have not been spending much time on the forums these days. Hope everybody is doing well

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Everyone, there is another mass alfisti meet-up coming soon. Check it out on this thread:

·
Registered
22 Posts
OK,, at the risk of hijacking a thread and multi-pointing this question, here goes, because this has Mass peep's...

I have a quad and am entertaining the Euro+Drive flash, has anyone used Eastside Motoring (Waltham) for this or anything, they are an authorized dealer.. And, does anyone use other shops in the area that know the car well by chance...

Thanks...

·
Registered
282 Posts
OK,, at the risk of hijacking a thread and multi-pointing this question, here goes, because this has Mass peep's...

I have a quad and am entertaining the Euro+Drive flash, has anyone used Eastside Motoring (Waltham) for this or anything, they are an authorized dealer.. And, does anyone use other shops in the area that know the car well by chance...

Thanks...
I used Eastside Motoring back in 2017 before they moved for my exhaust install (which was a simple bolt on I just didn't have a lift to do it). They are professional and based on the cars they work with I would trust them to work on the quad. They told me they had a quad in a few weeks before I went so they've definitely seen the car before. I'm sure if you bribe someone here with a beer they would be willing to help out if you're just looking for ECU removal. I know there's 2 in your car but can't imagine it's too complex to get them out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Another meet up would be great, AntonioNG. But the next couple of weekends are tough. Mid March might be better, and hopefully warmer. I had a blast at the last one.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts