Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Vulcano Black w/ black interior
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am in the market for a new aftermarket exhaust and I was leaning towards the Madness Monza setup but I just came across a fly by video of the MAPerformance exhaust options and was impressed but can’t seem to find any review videos or review threads.
Does anyone have this, have any review about their product?
Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
5,146 Posts
Hi,

I am in the market for a new aftermarket exhaust and I was leaning towards the Madness Monza setup but I just came across a fly by video of the MAPerformance exhaust options and was impressed but can’t seem to find any review videos or review threads.
Does anyone have this, have any review about their product?
Thanks in advance.
lol, yeah, only me at this point. It's a very well made product, and the price seems right IMO. All 3" exhausts are going to sound so similar, it's really up to who you want to support. (and whether or not it's in stock)

Reactions: Saxman and Drew

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
844 Posts
i'm gonna wait until blackfriday hoping they will have some sort of deal or sale

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Vulcano Black w/ black interior
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, couldn’t pass up that price point. Placed my order and hoping to have it end of July, I’ll keep you guys posted.

·
Administrator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
5,146 Posts
Thanks guys, couldn’t pass up that price point. Placed my order and hoping to have it end of July, I’ll keep you guys posted.
is that how long it said it would take to arrive? They have em in stock so it should be quick.

Reactions: AlfaSprint

·
Registered
2021 Giulia Q4 / Madness Forged Carban Wing / Mirror Cap / V Grill
147 Posts
When you get it and have it install, i would love to hear it in person. NYC here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts