Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked my driver side door sill and see that my manufacture date on my 2018 QV is 07/2017.

Does anyone know if that is the first month of production for the 2018s or if production started sooner?

I'm hoping I didn't get a QV from the first month.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
It is. The very first MY18 Giulia was made on July 4th. If you'd like, I can tell you the exact manufacture date recorded for yours.

·
Registered
691 Posts
It is. The very first MY18 Giulia was made on July 4th. If you'd like, I can tell you the exact manufacture date recorded for yours.
Are build sheets available from Alfa? I'm a new owner of a used 2017 Quadrifoglio, and don't have the window sticker, so it'd be nice to know all the options the car came with.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

How can you do that, via the VIN?

·
Registered
4,342 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Intriguingly, my VIN still does not generate a window sticker (it does generate a build sheet.) Car has been picked up a week ago and the Alfa iOS app acknowledges my ownership...

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,838 Posts
The Chrysler links don't work for non-NAFTA vehicles.
MacGeek hi, while you are here may i ask a quick question

what information do you have for Australian Giulias regarding software version, infotainment version or the recall that has been mentioned regarding the T57 recall, does it apply to our cars as well
i am losing my phone favourites sometimes, and maybe a software update may fix a known problem with the infotainment at least

November 2016 build currently have

MV-002.009.047
TV-002.009.047

Map 971.8444

same car, 2.0 Super 200Hp petrol

cheers

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
what information do you have for Australian Giulias regarding software version, infotainment version or the recall that has been mentioned regarding the T57 recall, does it apply to our cars as well
i am losing my phone favourites sometimes, and maybe a software update may fix a known problem with the infotainment at least

November 2016 build currently have

MV-002.009.047
TV-002.009.047

Map 971.8444
The latest infotainment (ETM) software version available for your car is 002.009.055 (M86).

The maps are probably outdated as well (European maps are up to version 1006). In Europe, the customer can download and install new maps via Mopar Map Care (maps.mopar.eu). I don't know how map updates are handled in Australia, however.

As for software updates to other modules in the car, Campaign 6148 was applied to your car on Nov 2nd 2017. That means you got Rev. 1 of the Campaign. Rev. 2 was released on Dec 12th 2017, and it contains a newer ECM software version, and the newer ETM software I mentioned above.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,838 Posts
excellent, thank you I will try and have 055 loaded
i will find the maps info from the dealer

i think 6001 was incorrectly applied originally, had it reapplied and it worked then and i had 6148 applied just before Dec 12, spot on, yes Nov 2017 - that explains the cryptic information i got from the dealer in January about software updates - they said they didnt apply it because i "had most of it" they must have been talking about Rev2

ok i will insist they apply it when i go in next

thanks MacGeek,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts