Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from the old school of modding Harley's and Vette's, been playing with the QV and trying to tastefully 'make it mine'....

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
I like the Italian flags on the rear and on the dash. I’ve been keeping my eyes out for something like that. I really want a high quality metal Alfa Romeo script badge to put on my dash in that spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I'm feeling the Quad medalion on the roof console !!!

Not sure what you did to the black shroud covering the engine ?

Reactions: SterlingDriver

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I'm going to my garage instantly !!!

I've got to tell you, it sucks that every new engine is covered by this plastic crap !!

My other (old) Alfas have beautiful engine bays...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Okay. What is the decal on the back of the Sparcos? You said “tastefully” so are those decals or some type of metal badge with adhesive and where did you get those. I have thought about something back there and thought that the Alfa Romeo Script would have been a nice touch by the OEM. What are those made out of?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Okay. Where did you get the QV decal for the shifter and how about the CF on the air vents front and rear. Is that the same as the seats appearance and actual. BTW. Someone mentioned that all the CF in the QV is sourced from Sparco CF. The biggest thing there is it has to be an identical match. Is it? I am not doing anything unless it si a match. The Exotic CF license plate holder I got with the shamrock is a direct match but it is not cheap. 75 for a license plate frame but they said that they could wrap anything we needed. They just need the part to make the mold. Think of sending the vents unless you found them somewhere.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I love the grill badge. would you be so kind to tell us where it was sourced and the install method? Looks really great!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay. What is the decal on the back of the Sparcos? You said “tastefully” so are those decals or some type of metal badge with adhesive and where did you get those. I have thought about something back there and thought that the Alfa Romeo Script would have been a nice touch by the OEM. What are those made out of?
They are a soft composite.

Dave

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay. Where did you get the QV decal for the shifter and how about the CF on the air vents front and rear. Is that the same as the seats appearance and actual. BTW. Someone mentioned that all the CF in the QV is sourced from Sparco CF. The biggest thing there is it has to be an identical match. Is it? I am not doing anything unless it si a match. The Exotic CF license plate holder I got with the shamrock is a direct match but it is not cheap. 75 for a license plate frame but they said that they could wrap anything we needed. They just need the part to make the mold. Think of sending the vents unless you found them somewhere.
The CF additions are so close to matching I don't think anyone could tell they are not OEM. The CF around the door switches are the exception. I am still looking for a better version of those.

Dave

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Sparco Quadrifoglios: Are they decals or emblems. I just don't want to put something on there if it looks like a decal. If it is hard emblems maybe. It would have been nice if it was AR script or the Quad done by OEM. The items I have on my list are items that are now coming in the CF package with the new cars. I talked to the dealer and they will be offering those items. The CF sills (puddle lights they were not sure), scudetta V (still debating that one since I have Rosso and I think handles and mirrors may look a little goobered up on that color. White is probably the best for those items. The Mirrors maybe but no handles.

The biggest item I think would be a wow is the rear diffuser in OEM CF. The price from Madness sounds like it should look identical to OEM ($2.5k) but I want to see it first or a sample before ordering it. Exotic Carbon Fiber uses very good CF and will make anything in CF. I might reach out to them and see what they can make.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sparco Quadrifoglios: Are they decals or emblems. I just don't want to put something on there if it looks like a decal. If it is hard emblems maybe. It would have been nice if it was AR script or the Quad done by OEM. The items I have on my list are items that are now coming in the CF package with the new cars. I talked to the dealer and they will be offering those items. The CF sills (puddle lights they were not sure), scudetta V (still debating that one since I have Rosso and I think handles and mirrors may look a little goobered up on that color. White is probably the best for those items. The Mirrors maybe but no handles.

The biggest item I think would be a wow is the rear diffuser in OEM CF. The price from Madness sounds like it should look identical to OEM ($2.5k) but I want to see it first or a sample before ordering it. Exotic Carbon Fiber uses very good CF and will make anything in CF. I might reach out to them and see what they can make.
They are emblems...

Dave

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.