Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Are you planning a q4 option... i am very interested!!!

Yes!

The AWD version is currently in development and is scheduled to be completed by the end of the year.

We will definitely make an announcement when we get ready to release those.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Improve the handling and stance of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with the new XXTREME Edition Coilovers by V-MAXX!!

With over 70mm of ride height adjustment and 20 levels of dampening adjustment there is no other system this customizable for the price!

When combined with twin tube shocks and progressive springs you have simply the best suspension system around!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/new-arrivals-cid2/alfa-romeo-giulia-coilover-kit-madness-xxtreme-by-v-maxx-pid8855

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I have the Flyin' Miata Stage 1 Vmaxx coil over kit on my Miata. It's a good kit for the price. I did a 1 inch drop all around and run 16s for wheels in a good combination. My old 14s with winters lowered the car a bit more by radius, and I ended up cracking my oil pan on a speed bump helping a friend in need but that wasn't due to the kit. It can be harsh on our crap roads, as the stage 1 kit had fixed dampers but the adjustables here should be nice. But for me, at my age, I really really like the adaptive suspension features. Any chance Vmaxx can get an adaptive damper that will play nice with your spring setup? Kit looks great and if you have never done a lowering kit before, I say go for it! It's a good way to learn and somebody has to get slammed, or cambered to represent for all us old fogeys. :D

Attachments

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I have the Flyin' Miata Stage 1 Vmaxx coil over kit on my Miata. It's a good kit for the price. I did a 1 inch drop all around and run 16s for wheels in a good combination. My old 14s with winters lowered the car a bit more by radius, and I ended up cracking my oil pan on a speed bump helping a friend in need but that wasn't due to the kit. It can be harsh on our crap roads, as the stage 1 kit had fixed dampers but the adjustables here should be nice. But for me, at my age, I really really like the adaptive suspension features. Any chance Vmaxx can get an adaptive damper that will play nice with your spring setup? Kit looks great and if you have never done a lowering kit before, I say go for it! It's a good way to learn and somebody has to get slammed, or cambered to represent for all us old fogeys. :D

Not at this price point. Integrating into the Alfa ECU for a plug and play aftermarket adaptive coilover is not an easy task.

There are other manufacturers out there that make their own version of adaptive suspension such has the TEIN system that changes dampener settings based on speed. However, those systems do not plug into the vehicles computers and instead run their own closed loop. They are also largely a JDM item as we have not seen those available for an Alfa.

One day there might be an option from V-MAXX but we here at MADNESS are not working on one at this time. We have other items we are working on such has a new front lip and a MAXPower system for the Quad.

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Get low and improve the handling of your Alfa Romeo Giulia with the XXTREME Edition Coilovers!

Simply put, nothing out there will get you has low as this kit!

With over 70mm of ride height adjustability and dampening adjustment this is the most valuable coilover kit on the market!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/start-shopping-cid1/new-arrivals-cid2/alfa-romeo-giulia-coilover-kit-madness-xxtreme-by-v-maxx-pid8855

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes!

The AWD version is currently in development and is scheduled to be completed by the end of the year.

We will definitely make an announcement when we get ready to release those.
Any news yet?

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
This MADNESS by V-MAXX Coilover Suspension Kit was designed jointly in USA at our own facilities and tested on our own Giulia by MADNESS with the assistance of the engineering team from V-MAXX.

In addition to allowing you to significantly alter the height of the Alfa Romeo Giulia this kit is also gives you the added benefit of 20 point adjustable dampening!

For the full details, or to get the MADNESS coilovers by V-MAXX please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo - Alfa Romeo Giulia Coilover Kit - MADNESS by V-MAXX - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
This is not an answer.... But I assume with the low volume this is not happening...😭
rumifaizer,

Thank you for reaching out, sorry for not addressing your question sooner.

When developing these coilovers with V-MAXX we could not get access to a Q4 and being the much smaller volume of AWDs on the road we have not seen a demand for coilovers.

We do offer lowering springs for the Q4 that improve handling and stance.
Alfa Romeo Giulia Lowering Springs by MADNESS - Non Quadrifoglio Models - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

As the demand for coilovers for the Alfa Romeo grows we may develop a coilover for the Q4, but we do not have any time frame on when that may be.

·
Super Moderator
2,205 Posts
rumifaizer,

Thank you for reaching out, sorry for not addressing your question sooner.

When developing these coilovers with V-MAXX we could not get access to a Q4 and being the much smaller volume of AWDs on the road we have not seen a demand for coilovers.

We do offer lowering springs for the Q4 that improve handling and stance.
Alfa Romeo Giulia Lowering Springs by MADNESS - Non Quadrifoglio Models - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

As the demand for coilovers for the Alfa Romeo grows we may develop a coilover for the Q4, but we do not have any time frame on when that may be.
All I see are Q4's.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts