Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my new Stainless Catback exhaust on the TI SPORT Q4 a few weeks ago.

It is essentially a muffler delete with a resonator developed by @MADNESS Autoworks. I ended up going with the Carbon Fiber tips option as well.

I was a little worried that when I ordered it over the straight pipe Monza version that the sound would not be dynamic or loud enough for me. However , I can say that living with the car now for about a month, I think it is fantastic! A great balanced note and aggressiveness in the low and high rpm ranges. Cold starts are still loud and honestly if it was any louder, it would be borderline ricer (not my style). And there is basically zero drone on the highway once you are in 7th or 8th gear.

Overall very happy with the Lusso and it is a true bolt on install. No issues doing it myself. For anyone on the fence about Lusso vs Monza, I would recommend the Lusso. The car sounds the way it should have from the Factory imo.

video link below. This is a moderately cool start temp.

·
Vendor
1,142 Posts
Hello Santiago,

Thank you very much for your support and sharing your feedback and sound clip!

Your Giulia sounds they way they should.

If there is anything we can help you with in the future please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM here, or give us a call at 562-981-6800 and one of the guys will be happy to help.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I like the AM exhaust tips, looks to fill nicely the space left by the OEM ones.
Can you please share the size of them, and eventual a link from where did you order them? Thx

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Looks like Turbina wheels on a 105/115 GT residing alongside.

Reactions: Santiagotwincam

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the AM exhaust tips, looks to fill nicely the space left by the OEM ones.
Can you please share the size of them, and eventual a link from where did you order them? Thx
Check out MADNESSAutoworks.com for a large selection of Alfa Romeo Giulia Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify!

Give us a call 512-982-9393 or 562-981-6800
Email us: [email protected]

·
Registered
2019 Misano Blue Giulia Q4
46 Posts
Thanks for your review, I ordered the Monza and got the Lusso instead and didn't realize until after it was installed, pretty happy with Lusso but always debating on doing a resonator delete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts