Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

Registered
Hello Ge02ge,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issue with your country charging you import taxes.

Taxes, Duties, and/or Import Charges are different in every country.

We ship globally on a daily basis and cannot possibly know every tariff on every item we sell that may be charged by the government of every country.

That is why, like the majority of online sellers, we disclose the fact that if you are purchasing from another country you will be responsible for any of these costs that your government may want to charge you.

It is a pretty standard disclaimer that is used by thousands of companies that ship products overseas.

It seems you may have missed the link, but on the bottom of our home page on the website is a link to our policies that states international customs and duties.
Our Policies - MADNESS Autoworks

As always if there is ever a question we are a call or email away.

We have a team of dedicated automotive enthusiasts that answer phones, emails, and help walk in customers daily.

We will do anything in our power to assist and offer options.
What's to like about paying taxes you unaware of Gottwhatt and wingler?

Buyer should be clearly made aware during the payment process.

For anyone buying UK mine worked out to be 25% of the product price. Be aware 馃憣

Registered
What's to like about paying taxes you unaware of Gottwhatt and wingler?

Buyer should be clearly made aware during the payment process.

For anyone buying UK mine worked out to be 25% of the product price. Be aware 馃憣
When I lived in UK and France I was well aware anything I ordered from the US was subject to country import taxes & duties. It was luck of the draw whether or not they got applied, but I was not surprised when they were. I didn鈥檛 fault the seller.

Reactions: milanojess

Registered
I just ordered the Feroce carbon trunk spoiler from Madness earlier this week and it shipped immediately and is out for delivery today. I just had to return an ebay spoiler for fitment issues so if this one fits as well as everyone else's I have seen on the forum I will be a very happy customer.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts