Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to put this up to see if anyone else would be interested in a CF center console tunnel trim option with red coloring instead of blue. Since I have the red Rosso exterior I've wanted to add touches of red to my interior as well. Do others think this would look good and be interested. Maybe if enough people show interest Madness could make that option. Below is a link to their blue version for reference.

https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-A...e-tunnel-trim-carbon-fiber-blue-combo-pid7925

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'd love to do some red accents to my QV, but quite honestly, the Madness prices are prohibitive. I'm not saying they are overcharging, as I'm sure alot of work goes into their CF pieces, and they appear very good quality. But to do just a few interior accents in CF would be over 2K, and the cost/benefit ratio just isn't there for me.

Reactions: peczenij

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd love to do some red accents to my QV, but quite honestly, the Madness prices are prohibitive. I'm not saying they are overcharging, as I'm sure alot of work goes into their CF pieces, and they appear very good quality. But to do just a few interior accents in CF would be over 2K, and the cost/benefit ratio just isn't there for me.
Thanks for the reply. I know what you mean about the cost and how it adds up quickly. I've been trying to add pieces here and there. I've done the CF mirrors with Alpha logo, CF door handles and rear spoiler. I've also done the exhaust, intake and tune from EC.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I know what you mean about the cost and how it adds up quickly. I've been trying to add pieces here and there. I've done the CF mirrors with Alpha logo, CF door handles and rear spoiler. I've also done the exhaust, intake and tune from EC.
Awesome....I'm very seriously considering the new Strident exhaust, and the EC tune. But again, it comes down to cost/benefit. The EC tune at 2K would be a no brainer. The clone version at 4K has held me back.

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Thank you for the interest in some of our carbon offerings. We would love to assist you in customizing your Giulia.

Many of our carbon pieces can be special ordered in Matte or Candy Red. I believe what you are after is a bit different in that you want a solid red. Correct? We are currently talking to management about possibly adding that option.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the interest in some of our carbon offerings. We would love to assist you in customizing your Giulia.

Many of our carbon pieces can be special ordered in Matte or Candy Red. I believe what you are after is a bit different in that you want a solid red. Correct? We are currently talking to management about possibly adding that option.
Not the whole piece red. Similar to the CF center console option you offer now with the center piece blue. I'm interested in the same design but with a red center section.

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
Not the whole piece red. Similar to the CF center console option you offer now with the center piece blue. I'm interested in the same design but with a red center section.
Right.

So we just confirmed that yes we can do that. It would be a special order item but it would be the same price as the blue version. If this is something you want to order shoot us a PM as it is not listed on the site.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right.

So we just confirmed that yes we can do that. It would be a special order item but it would be the same price as the blue version. If this is something you want to order shoot us a PM as it is not listed on the site.
Thanks. PM sent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts