Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,602 Posts
I was not picking at you. I was actually lauding your decision to not make assumptions. Maybe calling it PC was too strong, but that's the closest I could think of describing it. You weren't PC for the sake of PC, you were just gracefully PC?
There was nothing political about it; I was expressing the fact that I don’t know MacGeek’s gender. I was simply being correct.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,602 Posts
But, you know what, I should take it back since you've been an arrogant prick many times ;) :D
Far better than being a presumptuous ass, I reckon.

As for what you should do, well, that’s your decision, but it is worth considering,

Reactions: kshitishsoman

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,737 Posts
Hey guys (assuming you're both male), how about moving your beef somewhere else (maybe the venting thread?) out of respect for MacGeek? Eventually you'll draw a moderator's attention, and this thread should continue.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,602 Posts
Hey guys (assuming you're both male), how about moving your beef somewhere else (maybe the venting thread?) out of respect for MacGeek? Eventually you'll draw a moderator's attention, and this thread should continue.
That’s not beef, I don’t need to vent, and respect for MacGeek is exactly the point of that off-topic sidebar, which is extremely mild insofar as off-topic divergences go around here, none of which I’ve ever seen cause a thread to get locked, so I’m pretty sure you don’t have to worry about that.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think the term "guys" the way you used it can imply a group of people rather than a certain gender. I could be wrong though.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts