Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
He hasn't been heard from in almost a year, and it's the year that the virus hit the town he lives in (Torino) the hardest. I can't imagine him being silent through the introduction of the GTAm, and all the many comments/questions about things Alfa that have been in here the past year. I'm afraid the virus probably got him. A sad loss of a true Alfa enthusiast.

He hasn't been heard from in almost a year, and it's the year that the virus hit the town he lives in (Torino) the hardest. I can't imagine him being silent through the introduction of the GTAm, and all the many comments/questions about things Alfa that have been in here the past year. I'm afraid the virus probably got him. A sad loss of a true Alfa enthusiast.
i won’t speculate the worst. Hopefully it’s some sort of lifestyle change or something. It’s been a year and the virus supposedly isn’t that old so I’ll hold out hope he’s ok and moved to ferrari.

I think he would have posted if he was sick - i suspect a change in direction for want of a better word -
just checking back on a few posts and a link to his previously viewable YouTube channel is now "private" - that suggests a change

also there may be someone here in this 8C thread who I think has a mutual friend who could confirm he is ok - unfortunately he was also last seen on the forum Oct 19 2019
Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum

Reactions: Avnyc11
Here is his most recent post according to the search facility:
10 months ago.

Reactions: Avnyc11
i won’t speculate the worst. Hopefully it’s some sort of lifestyle change or something. It’s been a year and the virus supposedly isn’t that old so I’ll hold out hope he’s ok and moved to ferrari.
LOL Hey Cugine as much as I like all youz guys...the minute a 550 Maranello is in my garage I'm outta here.....LOL
So maybe @MacGeek put a prancing pony in the garage?

Discussion starter · #56 ·
Where did this come from, and when? Is that current? I sure hope so, as it would be great to know he's still alive and kicking somewhere! Maybe he did change platforms, but I find it hard to believe that someone who is as diehard a fan as he is, would just walk away from a brand he's been such an advocate of. But I guess anything's possible.

Where did this come from, and when? Is that current? I sure hope so, as it would be great to know he's still alive and kicking somewhere! Maybe he did change platforms, but I find it hard to believe that someone who is as diehard a fan as he is, would just walk away from a brand he's been such an advocate of. But I guess anything's possible.
I just hovered over the username, under the profile pic, and it pops up. Is that a moderator thing only?

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.