Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2018 QV sits a little high. Can the car be adjusted so that it sits lower on stock springs? The KW lowering springs lower it a bit too much. I was able to lower my 458 by mere adjusting the spring height. I was wondering if QVs have that same capability.

·
Registered
79 Posts
My 2018 QV sits a little high. Can the car be adjusted so that it sits lower on stock springs? The KW lowering springs lower it a bit too much. I was able to lower my 458 by mere adjusting the spring height. I was wondering if QVs have that same capability.
You can lower cars with the stock springs if they have some method of adjusting the spring perches (e.g. threads, snap rings). High-end sports cars like the 458, some Porsche models, etc. come with this capability from the factory. The QV does not so the only way to lower the car is with a different set of springs or by replacing the stock shocks and springs with a set of height adjustable coilovers. With coilovers you would have full control over the height of the car, among other things depending on the brand/model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts